What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7624.JPG

Can’t let the open bottle go bad.

Easily explained. No one wanted to see that guy’s flat pale ass!

False. Lots of people probably want to see that. Not all home brewers are hetero. What is this, 2018???? Did you just just assume my something something?

IMG_0004.JPG

Barrel Aged Monday. Knob Creek Single Barrel. I swear that’s a lady’s behind in the photo. Don’t delete plz.

Unless you have all girls like me. Then it feels like unicorn hugs and floors made out of lava!!
Yours must still be young. My daughter turned 18 2 days ago. Unicorn hugs and lava floors have somehow morphed into defiance and sarcasm, and something about yeets and skrrrrts (I'll never know what those really mean)

Oh, I'm drinking a 2 Hearted....to keep it on topic [emoji4]

Yours must still be young. My daughter turned 18 2 days ago. Unicorn hugs and lava floors have somehow morphed into defiance and sarcasm, and something about yeets and skrrrrts (I'll never know what those really mean)

Oh, I'm drinking a 2 Hearted....to keep it on topic [emoji4]

10 and 6. Though the ten year old is starting to bring the defiance and smart comments. Dads not so happy!! HB winter warmer while cheering the cyclones to hopefully a victory on the road.
IMG_0004.JPG

10 and 6. Though the ten year old is starting to bring the defiance and smart comments. Dads not so happy!!

Something changes around the end of middle/start of high school. Mom was always the favorite in the earlier years. I'm the dude now.
Example: testing at school that she's not involved in tomorrow. Wife says she can't stay home, I say it's ok. Wife is now mad. We leave for Disney for UCA Nationals on Friday. I don't care

Now it's a Hopslam

10 and 6. Though the ten year old is starting to bring the defiance and smart comments. Dads not so happy!!

I feel ya! My oldest is turning nine in a few days and the other is six. Both girls too. Yeah the attitude and smart a$$ comments are tiring.
There’s a reason I brew beer and enjoy good beer. [emoji6]

I feel ya! My oldest is turning nine in a few days and the other is six. Both girls too. Yeah the attitude and smart a$$ comments are tiring.
There’s a reason I brew beer and enjoy good beer. [emoji6]
Those are good signs of kids minds growing. Just maintain a good relationship. Between 10-20 can be hell. Eventually they grow up. The effort now to maintain a good relationship will pay dividends when they're adults.

Those are good signs of kids minds growing. Just maintain a good relationship. Between 10-20 can be hell. Eventually they grow up. The effort now to maintain a good relationship will pay dividends when they're adults.
100% agree. My daughter has her tuition fully paid for to a good college. She wants to go into nursing and they have a very good nursing school.

She's dealt with being diagnosed with epilepsy in the last year and not being able to do all the "fun" things her friends get to do, like driving or being home alone, while still managing to be a leader on her cheer squad without being an active participant and holding very close to a 4.0 GPA. I think I've done pretty well making her strong person

On topic...another Hopslam

100% agree. My daughter has her tuition fully paid for to a good college. She wants to go into nursing and they have a very good nursing school.

She's dealt with being diagnosed with epilepsy in the last year and not being able to do all the "fun" things her friends get to do, like driving or being home alone, while still managing to be a leader on her cheer squad without being an active participant and holding very close to a 4.0 GPA. I think I've done pretty well making her strong person

On topic...another Hopslam

Sorry to side track this thread but man I couldn’t imagine dealing with epilepsy at that age. It was two years about our youngest was diagnosed with epilepsy (4 and now 6). After spending two days in the hospital with her.

My wife’s mind was racing (the first week after returning home) of how it would affect her as a teenager and what not down the road. Today we received good news. The neurologist wants her to come back in a couple of weeks to do more tests and if the results come back with less “activity”, then we can start weening her off the meds. We are excited but also nervous at the same time.

Congrats on being a proud dad and her goals of nursing school! Cheers!
More water as I go back to roasting more coffee.

Back