What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two milk stouts during the game...My HB chocolate milk stout <<<<<< Treehouse chocolate milk Stout
IMG_20190203_202333769.jpeg

So....... super confused here. A guy posts multiple near nudes of his wife/girlfriend/partner on this thread and that’s ok, but someone else posts their own (assumed) read end, one time, and it gets deleted?

Have. Some. Effing. Integrity.

What is this, the bone yard? Did “someone” get a lifetime membership for his posts?

Sad!

Sorry for the fake news.

On topic.
IMG_9341.JPG

So....... super confused here. A guy posts multiple near nudes of his wife/girlfriend/partner on this thread and that’s ok, but someone else posts their own (assumed) read end, one time, and it gets deleted?

Have. Some. Effing. Integrity.

What is this, the bone yard? Did “someone” get a lifetime membership for his posts?

Sad!

Sorry for the fake news.

On topic. View attachment 610709

Easily explained. No one wanted to see that guy’s flat pale ass!

HB APA Manny's clone. Must say it's fairly close, but like most of the clones I brew, I like mine better. Could have used some more hops but it's a good un. And I didn't get it in the picture, but the red digital glow behind it is the temperature controller sitting at a balmy 65.3 degrees with my Brown Something in the ferment fridge. Ambient temp in the garage currently about 40 with space heater going. Oh yes I love my ferment fridge, and I tell it so every day.
20190204_181128[1].jpg

Back