What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

The amber was actually quite good, a bunch of cocoa notes in it as well...more-so than nutty. I initially thought it was a nut brown, but it's somewhere between.

The cuivree reminded me of a light saison. I think they're typically brewed with pale and caramel grains which provided a little bodied ale with some natural funk (no lacto and no brett).

Here is a little write-up about them, http://www.biogis.fr/blog/2013/04/25/biere-biologique-fille-de-lorge-terres-de-solan/ (You will need to translate; I use Google Chrome to translate.

ps: I would drink them again.
That's good to hear. I'll be in La Havre for the Women's World Cup so hope to find some good beer

Black Velvet, Woodford Reserve, and a Banana whateverdafaq (dumped)
IMG_20190130_231459.jpg

I brought Homebrew...this was a tropical aged pale ale. It was perfect for a night of Mario Kart, Street Fighter Turbo, Contra III, and Star Fox (below).
IMG_20190131_005622.jpg

Homebrew mocha milk stout...I do get more roast than before, and now I'm getting less bitterness from the nibs. Would be perfect around a fire.
IMG_20190131_012108.jpg
p

Haha. At first glance those bananas in the back ground made me think something was hanging from the bottle.

Without this post, I would not have figured out WTF I was looking at. I knew it wasn't in the bottle, and I stared at it for a good 45 seconds before saying fudge it. I scrolled down...first post...bananas! Duh!

I recently learned Michelob is low oxygen, so...

I'm trying to detect oxidation through repetitive test methods. The T test is null....

The rest is just in case I run out...

...and say feck it with the T test.

With this weather that's colder than a witches tit, going out for more beer in this sub zero weather is a bad idea. Miller High Life is safer than drinking mouth wash.

20190130_194015.jpeg
20190129_185848.jpeg

Back