What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_9438.jpg

I will need stronger beers the way the market is going today.
IMG_9443.jpg

Raining cats and dogs out so I thought, Eff it, Alvarado Street needs my patronage. Having a cold pint of Back in Action, a west Coast IPA. 7.2%abv nice and clean, little fruityness but balanced well with hops. I give it a 7.5 out of 10
IMG_2864.jpg

View attachment 555850

The blue mountains. Preceded by about 4 jack and cokes. So there's no point in wasting good beer tonight, my taste buds are shot.

I like your thought process, I have “throw-away” beers in the fridge just for that situation. I go with Pacifico or Coors Light. What is everyone else’s go to “throw-away” beer?

Raining cats and dogs out so I thought, Eff it, Alvarado Street needs my patronage. Having a cold pint of Back in Action, a west Coast IPA. 7.2%abv nice and clean, little fruityness but balanced well with hops. I give it a 7.5 out of 10
View attachment 560276
Cool. Never had their beers but I'm planning on visiting the Monterey location later this month.

I like your thought process, I have “throw-away” beers in the fridge just for that situation. I go with Pacifico or Coors Light. What is everyone else’s go to “throw-away” beer?

I've usually got an 18 of coors and Miller just in case family shows up or I've burnt up my taste buds on whiskey/bourbon. Not many in my family have figured out that beer should have a taste/flavor to it.

Back