What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20180126_195356_Film1.jpg
HB Bourbon/Oak Stout. Bottled from a keg...not so good, so decided to buy a beer gun. Anyone ever add Lactose to the fermented beer? Completely spaced it out the other night during boil.

96A6C630-0A46-48A1-8132-8D1B96AD7D12.jpeg
MMMmm haven’t had this in a while fortunately for me my parents spend February in Ft Lauderdale and my dog sitting fee is Cigar City and Funky Buddha.

HB Bourbon/Oak Stout. Bottled from a keg...not so good, so decided to buy a beer gun. Anyone ever add Lactose to the fermented beer? Completely spaced it out the other night during boil.
I've heard a lot of people wait until the beer is done to add lactose so they can get the exact taste they are looking for.

BTW, the wife is away visiting the grandkids and I'm off tonight so I'm checking out submissions for the FOTHB. Having the Saison now with a cigar. I LOVE this. I couldn't really pick it out before, but with the cigar, I can really taste the honey I put in it.
IMG_20180126_213811897.jpg

Lone Pint Tornado Shark. Reminds me of a beer a home brewer makes with whatever's left laying around. Guess that's why they call it a Stong Ale and not defined.
aviary-image-1517079188338.jpeg

IMG_3720.jpg

These guys are killin NE IPAs. All three I’ve had today were incredible. Excited to brew my own.

Back