What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little Polish

image.jpg

I've got a newborn at home, I needed something strong. On my second Bigfoot of the night.

Oh man you may want to switch to bourbon, coincidentally I think it was when I had my first one 4 1/2 yrs ago I started getting into bourbon. Takes the edge off. Good luck I def don't miss those days but they are precious.

Little chilly outside, but it's warm enough to be able to sit out on the patio and get some fresh air. This Stillmatic keg has to kick soon.

HB Irish Red. 17 days from brew day and it is damn good. May have to cut myself off so it sticks around a longer.

View attachment 394181

Some dust, a "few" pours of peoples Smooth Criminal, and now this: View attachment 394183
In honor of all the great vacation beer pics we will be seeing from remmy in a few weeks.

You know I'm going to have "several" beers tonight. Because once I got in a drunken fight with the gf bc I didn't realize several meant more than a "few". Cheers!

I #remmy'd this in his honor

Attachments

• 1490583580369.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 30

Latest posts

Back