What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Post-Harvest Pale. It needs more hops. 12 oz in the boil and 4 oz dry hop just didn't do it for me. :-D

20161231_154444-XL.jpg

Unfortunately I'm 8 hours into a 24 hour shift. No celebrating for me this New Years. :mad:

New Years Eve and all.....thought I'd indulge in 6 pack of ...........what else.....nectar of the Gods.....aka Caribou Slobber. Might also do a couple shots of Fireball as long as I'm not driving tonight :mug:

F..in party tonight. Drinking crazy mtn lawyers guns and money. New years in vail this year. Happy new year everyone. Rev kev what is that place? It looks like a supermarket.

F..in party tonight. Drinking crazy mtn lawyers guns and money. New years in vail this year. Happy new year everyone. Rev kev what is that place? It looks like a supermarket.

Wegmans, Sheridan Drive. This is one of the nicer ones it's in a ritzy area, the pic is on the huuuuuuge produce area.

Gf is picking me.up soon and I'm out of beer. Perfect timing

Nickel Brook Old Kentucky Bastard Bourbon Stout, probably the most lethal beer you can get that is made in Canada. Seasonal only in the winter funnily enough. I guess it helps you get through these cold long winters in Ontario :D

Latest posts

Back