What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** you, plumbing. Valve cartridge replaced, done. Burning this ****er to the ground next time.

View attachment 324816

I heard there are these places you can go and get new faucets to replace old leaking ones and they let you take them home in exchange for money. You know, just in case that sounds like a better option than burning stuff down.

View attachment 324804

Thanks DC!

I feel like I am drinking a horse blanket in the best possible way.

I may have had some other beers today. Crown Brewing has really stepped up their game. Who did I send Poobah to from last year? I know there are a few on here.

Hope you enjoyed the horse blanket lol. I need to make another brett soon.

Having this.

If they aren't currently a scotch drinker, then definitely don't go for an Islay like Laphroaig or Lagavulin. I stick by Glenfarclas 12 as a great option for someone getting into scotch, but other good choices would be Balvenie, Glenlivet, Glenfiddich. And definitely no need to buy a $100 bottle when a $40-50 would suffice. Just my opinion.

Four hours late. But +1 this.

OT: everything. I am drinking anything I pull from my fridge.

Berry Hydromel.

20151223_203835[1].jpg

Latest posts

Back