What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ayup', if you don't know how to use one, they can pretty much screw up a floor.

beer... :beard:

That's four. Don't let it happen again. ;)

Price case. The huajilla was tastey. Nice dry, a little hot but not overly. Pretty good.

I honestly couldn't tell you exactly. The Meadowfoam threw it off by a lot. We got a case of the session meads (SWMBO gave them as Christmas gifts) and a case of the better stuff (Huajilla, Meadowfoam, Wildfire, etc.) for a bit under 300 total.

This:

impulse buy

enjoy by is much better

20151222_204806.jpg

@Remmy's And Justice for All, a Nelson DIPA. Hides the abv well, a dangerous beer. It's really not grey/green like the pic looks
View attachment 324655

I'd be more concerned about the reflection of the ghost in the glass!

Water. Parents arrive this afternoon, Christmas Eve eve soirée with neighbors tonight and in-laws in the morning. Good thing I get off at two!

Got to work half an hour later then normal, the train operator couldn't figure out how to get the doors open at the first stop.
What makes this all worth while? The glass of Uigeadail with a cube of ice I'm sipping on at my desk. Guess the Christmas party is starting SUPER early

View attachment 324632cider time. I'm staining them dark- and I am finding that stain is not very forgiving. All the flaws really pop. I had to take these guys way down to get them flat.

That's what I discovered. If I had to do it over, I would have just put poly on them and left them light. But I don't live there any more so I probably shouldn't mess with their floors.

OT: coffee

Back