What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hophands clone with my uncooperative patient View attachment 295339

He looks like he could also use a beer.
I think your first post about what happened to your pup must have been in the hundreds I skipped from this weekend, so I don't know what happened, but I hope he recovers well.
I think I'm going to have to take mine back to the vet again for his eye. It has been at least a few weeks since the cat clawed his eye and he's still squinting a lot and the white of his eye looks a little blood shot. He doesn't seem to be in pain, but I would think it would be healed up more by now.

He looks like he could also use a beer.
I think your first post about what happened to your pup must have been in the hundreds I skipped from this weekend, so I don't know what happened, but I hope he recovers well.
I think I'm going to have to take mine back to the vet again for his eye. It has been at least a few weeks since the cat clawed his eye and he's still squinting a lot and the white of his eye looks a little blood shot. He doesn't seem to be in pain, but I would think it would be healed up more by now.

I thought about the beer for him, he loves it but he's on anti-biotics.
He got attacked by another dog off its leash Friday night, he's pretty F'ed up.
I've put out over 4k already and have follow ups to deal with.

More clone to be on topic.
Cooking chicken which will be shared with him, got to make sure he eats.

Puppy. :-( how's he feeling?

My pup has puked 3 times today. I'll be taking her to the vet, she may have the flu.

In the meantime, putting off cutting the final piece of vinyl since I need to cut a piece in half lengthwise. It's very thick industrial grade vinyl. I'm not looking forward to gluing it because I'm afraid to fuq up.

View attachment 295361

He just layed down for the first in quite a while, several times I got up in the middle of the night over the last two and he was up, think he went down once that I know, hopefully he'll nod for a while.

More clone.View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1439150141.057029.jpg

I added 1oz rose hips, 1/2oz lemon grass, and 0.2oz coriander. even though painting by the number can still be called art, it just doesn't feel artistic. I've also been drying our hibiscus flowers for some mead. I bought 2oz and have almost another ounce in our home grown.

having some water while the wort chills.

I added 1oz rose hips, 1/2oz lemon grass, and 0.2oz coriander. even though painting by the number can still be called art, it just doesn't feel artistic. I've also been drying our hibiscus flowers for some mead. I bought 2oz and have almost another ounce in our home grown.

having some water while the wort chills.

What's the base style you're using? I still haven't gotten around to using the hips I bought.
Have you opened the hibiscus you bought, much more potent then the flowers I saved.

What's the base style you're using? I still haven't gotten around to using the hips I bought.
Have you opened the hibiscus you bought, much more potent then the flowers I saved.

the base was Le Petite Orange from NB. I have not opened the ones I bought yet. I'm afraid of losing aroma. hahahaa!!!

Water, just got confirmation. I am headed down the road of Master's degree in Art with a concentration in drawing. I want to end up instructing at the university I work for so this seemed like the logical step.

Congrats!

@ChefRex - sorry about your dog. And good luck getting her to pay up.

Got in late last night. Long drive back and the beers over lunch were probably not the best of idea. Finished up unpacking and putting stuff away and then dropped too much money on back to school stuff. Time for beer soon.

Water.

Just brought this little guy home.

Cute dog! We had dogs growing up, but I went about 6 years without (college+ life). I don't think I can go back to a dogless lifestyle.

About to grab another beer. Thinking Duchesse de Bourgogne or a Dirtwolf.

I thought about the beer for him, he loves it but he's on anti-biotics.
He got attacked by another dog off its leash Friday night, he's pretty F'ed up.
I've put out over 4k already and have follow ups to deal with.

Sorry about that, man. I hope things go better from here on out.

Cute dog! We had dogs growing up, but I went about 6 years without (college+ life). I don't think I can go back to a dogless lifestyle.

About to grab another beer. Thinking Duchesse de Bourgogne or a Dirtwolf.

Thanks! I think that until I hear stuff like what ChefRex is going through.

I hope his buddy is getting better.

He just layed down for the first in quite a while, several times I got up in the middle of the night over the last two and he was up, think he went down once that I know, hopefully he'll nod for a while.

More clone.View attachment 295376

Hey Chef...I'm way behind on this thread, but I saw about what happened to your dog. I'm really sorry to hear about that. I hope you're getting some rest, too.

@Hello ...hope your pup doesn't have the flu. I've heard some around our area have gotten it. I have a bag of treats for him, whenever he's up for it...and a couple of beers that you haven't tried. (No mushrooms.)

Oh, not drinking anything...just had a nap and some cantaloupe.

My recent Scottish 80 schilling... Very balanced for a malt forward style. Turned a friend into a fan of these after he told me he has tried to like craft beer but... doesn't. Win/win!!

Back