What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid $100 over asking but had closing costs paid. It was a mental strategy since they asked $199,900.

It as been ultra competitive up here the last 4 years. We looked at the house 2 hours after listing and made an offer 2 hours later. Our agent drew up the offer at 11pm and it was delivered to the listing agent at 8:01am.

We have been looking. It baffles me the prices that people are asking and often getting right now. The good news is our rental house may become vacant at the right time to sell it this summer and we have strong equity in our own house. We'll see. Plus projects are getting crossed off the list for the first time in a while.

Swill.

IMG_3070.jpg

With a little luck my job will be hiring soon. Would have to move to DC area, and auto body/mech shop experience required ;)

Water.

I already live in a ****ty state. What makes you think I want to live in DC?

sorry to hear that man. Go get a nursing dgree registered nurses are needed every where.

I worked in Healthcare IT for 8 years, dealing with doctors, clinical directors, nurses, etc. I've been in enough hospitals that just the thought of being back in that environment makes me sick. More seeing sick patients (especially infants, toddlers, etc.). That stuff kills me.

SWMBO's cousin is a nurse and she's making less than $80K/year. She's been at it for 5 years now. Not a bad salary. But not worth it for me, IMO.

I worked in Healthcare IT for 8 years, dealing with doctors, clinical directors, nurses, etc. I've been in enough hospitals that just the thought of being back in that environment makes me sick. More seeing sick patients (especially infants, toddlers, etc.). That stuff kills me.

SWMBO's cousin is a nurse and she's making less than $80K/year. She's been at it for 5 years now. Not a bad salary. But not worth it for me, IMO.

I have never nor would I ever want to work in pediatrics and especially pediatric oncology. That is more sadness than I care to live with on a daily basis.

I have never nor would I ever want to work in pediatrics and especially pediatric oncology. That is more sadness than I care to live with on a daily basis.

That is exactly where SWMBO's cousin works. She's a pedi oncology nurse. Worst job ever. So many of her patients die - it's a death sentence for practically all of her patients. And they're all kids. It's the ****ing worst.

I was kidding. Even if you wanted my job you don't want my job. There's a reason I've been itching to get out.

You also live in, what I think is, the least-attractive area of the United States. I'd rather live in South Dakota before DC metro.

That is exactly where SWMBO's cousin works. She's a pedi oncology nurse. Worst job ever. So many of her patients die - it's a death sentence for practically all of her patients. And they're all kids. It's the ****ing worst.

I've had more than a few die on my units but all were adults. I'm not strong enough emotionally to take care chikdren dying of cancer. I would burn out quickly.

Have had several pints of the Anchor Luxardo Cherry and it is amazing!!
Could someone inform me of a home brew that I could attempt to be similar?

Back