What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Costa Rica Craft Brewing Segua...this beer gets good reviews, but not my personal favorite...lots of grassy aroma/flavor from the hops...don't like that, but can't beat the setting...San Vito, Costa Rica...a beautiful place.

View attachment 1434146541004.jpg

I'm thankful for traveling friends. At least the ones that bring back beer.

WP_20150612_16_58_47_Pro.jpg

Are those hops growing in the background? I need to get the hell outta this condo and into a house with a yard.

on topic: hb row 2 hill 56 clone, second to last bottle. Definite re-brew, love that simcoe.

Depending on where you are, there may be communal gardens where you can easily take a small corner from some hippy vegan without much if a fight. Even downtown a Philly has communal gardens where atleast one person grows hops.

Are those hops growing in the background? I need to get the hell outta this condo and into a house with a yard.

on topic: hb row 2 hill 56 clone, second to last bottle. Definite re-brew, love that simcoe.

hells yeah they are! Willamette, Cascade and something else! sloppy Friday in effect, suckanuts!

another pour from the growler. multiple 8%+ 20oz pours for a 130 lbs frame can be murder. and I'be been up since 2:30. flocc y'all, I'm a floccin' light weight.

Back