What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I took someone from the office to buy a bottle of wine today, (I get a discount) and while I was browsing the beer, she noticed that Prairie was $10 for a 12 oz. I've only had a sample of Bomb!, but I was able to inform her that it's totally worth it.

There is a few prairies i hesitate to buy because they went up in price. But all good.

Time for the fun to begin

View attachment 1432859791505.jpg

Enjoying a HB Mosaic IPA after playing in a local Golf Tournament. Now if I can only win something in a brewing comp.
View attachment 281022

Nice trophy. Got mine as the only player. 😜
But seriously, congratulations! Started golfing at 40 and never swear more now.

Busted the top opening with my new xmas gift. Waiting for the glass chips to fall out. Otherwise this taste like what my wort smells.

Attachments

• 1432863082556.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 38
So I took someone from the office to buy a bottle of wine today, (I get a discount) and while I was browsing the beer, she noticed that Prairie was $10 for a 12 oz. I've only had a sample of Bomb!, but I was able to inform her that it's totally worth it.

Damn, $10 for bomb in TX? I just bought one tonight for $6

I was disappointed that line is not in the book. Nor is Luca Braci "sleeping with the fishes". In the book, it is "Luca sleeps at the bottom of the ocean...".

I haven't read the book in 25 years. I 'somehow' watch the movie every time it's on. My sexism might be showing, but that is the ultimate 'guy movie'.

Still on the HB. No pic.

Nice trophy. Got mine as the only player. [emoji12]

Busted the top opening with my new xmas gift. Waiting for the glass chips to fall out. Otherwise this taste like what my wort smells.

Thanks. I have yet to enter a local tournament. I have been meaning to. Golfing will surely make you curse like no one business.

I haven't read the book in 25 years. I 'somehow' watch the movie every time it's on. My sexism might be showing, but that is the ultimate 'guy movie'.

Still on the HB. No pic.

K what's better. One or two? I go back and forth. I used to think two was better, but I'm back to thinking one is the best.

K what's better. One or two? I go back and forth. I used to think two was better, but I'm back to thinking one is the best.

I'm a little more than half way through the book. It seems to be both 1 and 2 of the movies. The movies are incredibly true to the book. I think I appreciate the movies even more now.

Nice trophy. Got mine as the only player. [emoji12]

Thanks. I have yet to enter a local tournament. I have been meaning to. Golfing will surely make you curse like no ones business.

I'm a little more than half way through the book. It seems to be both 1 and 2 of the movies. The movies are incredibly true to the book. I think I appreciate the movies even more now.

Everyone says books are always better than the movies. If that's true for this then I think I need to read the book.

The godfather is the exception that proves the rule. 2 is better than 1 and the movie(s) is better than the book.

I can't sit through a baptism and not think of moe green taking one in the eye. I'm Moe ****ing Green. (I may be biased, I was moe green for Halloween once).

There was a network that would put 1 & 2 into chronological order (cutting 1 & 2 together) that was awesome.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1432866960.182459.jpg

row 2 hill 56 clone, crystal clear and tastes great with S05, however the bottling dregs from the 1 gallon of it with WLP644 tastes even better.
This is a nice and light clean APA with a ton of simcoe grapefruit/pine. 644 tastes like layered fruit salad with grapefruit.

20150528_201110.jpg

Back