What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok then.

0312051425.jpg

#citrosaicwheat
#willscribeforbeer
#Wesleycraft

Smuttynose gravitation bomber. I've never seen so much yeast floating around in a store bought beer before. For what it's worth it says bottle conditioned in 2015(no specific date).

Smuttynose grav bomber and Dr. Who. Good way to enjoy my afternoon.
11tvihh.jpg

Can't wait until I can upgrade I need a phone with a good camera.

My nitro set up is arriving tomorrow. Going to brew two Sunday to fill it. Stout and the Gose 2.0. Whacha brewing tomorrow?

Awesome, man. You will love it.

Nuke and Dave are coming here tomorrow. Nuke is brewing a RIS, I believe. Dave, who I've brewed with before many times, is coming just to chill and drink anything that comes out of the taps on my fridge, ha ha.

I have two more batches of grain. One is 2-row and c20. The other is Belgian pils and caramunich. I'll be adding Simcoe (one of my favorite hop varieties) into either batch I decide to brew. But if it's the 2-row/c20 beer, I'll do all-Simcoe. If it's the pils/caramunich beer, I'll do Simcoe and Mosaic.

I have both chico and english ale on-hand. Will be using chico on the 2-row beer.

Nuke and Dave are coming here tomorrow. Nuke is brewing a RIS, I believe. Dave, who I've brewed with before many times, is coming just to chill and drink anything that comes out of the taps on my fridge, ha ha.

I have two more batches of grain. One is 2-row and c20. The other is Belgian pils and caramunich. I'll be adding Simcoe (one of my favorite hop varieties) into either batch I decide to brew. But if it's the 2-row/c20 beer, I'll do all-Simcoe. If it's the pils/caramunich beer, I'll do Simcoe and Mosaic.

I have both chico and english ale on-hand. Will be using chico on the 2-row beer.

Thanks for the invite, *****.

Yea that will be a problem. Just going to start early. Basically its a 1 and half brew day. I wont finish the gose till wednesday/ thursday

I won't be over till 11-12, so that gives you plenty of time to brew that stout before I even get there. :D

Just got pre-approved for our first home! It's official :ban: Time to get out of the ghetto and into some space to brew!

God this last hour needs to get on with it so I can drink :tank:

Congrats! Happy house hunting.

Be daring! Just put grains in unmarked bags. Put hops in unmarked bags. Then grab randomly and see what you get! :D

Great ... now you've leaked Chip Kelly's next acquisition target! :fro:

A little more water ... then I think I'll need a beer

Well... just registered for my first competition :eek:

Water now, wish it was Friday.

Nice. Which one?

I changed my mind. I'm going to brew the IPA I told you about last night since you have water that is better suited to brewing IPAs than mine. My water is great for brewing stouts, so I'll brew that here at home next week.

Buddy system IIPA by finback brewing. These guys are consistently producing great beers. Kevin and Basil will be guys you'll all know of soon.

Back