What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liking anything so far? New Glarus Enigma is crazy good.

Jackie o's is solid...fat head's is as good as I've heard. Really Grooving on the maumee bay...very good ipa

It's all good...apparently OH has some decent brews :)

About to have the white rajah....life is good!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Attachments

• 1425773190027.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 49
Water to rehydrate. Even if it was only a two ounce pour at the festival today, which was not the case in most booths, I figure between 80 to 100 ounces of beer. Less than 1.00 per ounce. Although crowded after the general admission crowd came on, well worth the money.

Didn't miss much. Remmy's tanked and he @coldcrashed his baby back ribs. And Ridire's early onset Alzheimer's showed its nasty face today, but he'll still have beer. Oh and mcbaumannerb is throwing them back like it ain't no thing.

Early onset? I think I'm old enough to be Remmy's dad.

I havent seen the 12 packs yet. Ill would grab some.

Still going strong with this pub crawl. Deep Ellem cherry chocoalte double brown stout.

I've only seen the 12 packs downtown. It's a better deal than the six pack of bottles.
Enjoy your pub crawl. Now watch as I drink that Seviin right in front of you. Hahahaha!!

Applauding you on your first beer of the day. ��

Don't you have a bath to draw?

Didn't miss much. Remmy's tanked and he @coldcrashed his baby back ribs. And Ridire's early onset Alzheimer's showed its nasty face today, but he'll still have beer. Oh and mcbaumannerb is throwing them back like it ain't no thing.

Let me guess, Ridire's snow covered propane tank ran out mid brew? What a shocker. :p
Remmy can @coldcrash whatever he wants as long as he doesn't @coldcrash an @bucknuts :D

Earlier:

2014 Sofie
Summit Oatmeal Stout on Nitro
Hopslam
Troegs Perpetual IPA
Renegade Redacted
Oskar Blues TEN FIDY

Now:
2014 BCBS

Winter Warmer. Trifecta today. Spurs win, DC United wins, and hopefully the Caps will win too.

20150307_193009[1].jpg

Are you a grandpa yet?

Not yet...whew! I think we dodged the early arrival. Took Derek some beer to try today. Not as bad as I thought, but I need to graduate from BIAB to regular all-grain. Mash tun. Shorter, wider, bigger brew kettle.

Kombucha and trying to figure out what to eat. SWMBO and kids at baby shower.

Not yet...whew! I think we dodged the early arrival. Took Derek some beer to try today. Not as bad as I thought, but I need to graduate from BIAB to regular all-grain. Mash tun. Shorter, wider, bigger brew kettle.

Kombucha and trying to figure out what to eat. SWMBO and kids at baby shower.

Is it her first? My wife had 2-3 false alarms with our first. I honestly think it was anxiety.

Why do you hate freedom? Do you love the terrorists? :ban:

Actually, I have nothing against soccer or hockey. I love college hoops, but would probably rather watch soccer than NBA basketball.

To the haters of soccer, I typically say, "we mock that which we do not understand". I don't understand soccer.

Actually, I have nothing against soccer or hockey. I love college hoops, but would probably rather watch soccer than NBA basketball.

To the haters of soccer, I typically say, "we mock that which we do not understand". I don't understand soccer.

What's not to understand. Kick ball back and forth. Occasionally use your head, never use your hands, and flop. A LOT!

Is it her first? My wife had 2-3 false alarms with our first. I honestly think it was anxiety.

Yeah...it's her first. I think SWMBO had the Braxton-Hicks contractions when she was pregnant. Just more vigilant now! Due date is officially May 5, but doctors think maybe a week or 10 days before that.

Also picked some of this up today. One jar didn't make it past most of my friends.

What?!?! I must acquire this magical substance.

More unAmerican words have never been typed...

What's funny, is a couple years ago he wasn't so "British." Maybe he got struck on the head pretty hard at some point and his brain reset in wanker mode.

I am usually crazy anal about such things but went all hippie today.

Put some damn shoes on ya hippy. And take a shower! :D

What?!?! I must acquire this magical substance.

:D

Bespoke bacon is craft bacon...not that mass produced stuff you buy at the super market. They do online sales as well, and we'll worth the money. These jars were 10 a pop and would be absolutely spectacular with horseradish cheese on a cracker

Why do you hate freedom? Do you love the terrorists? :ban:

Our local pro team, Orlando City Soccer, just made it into the MLS, tomorrow is their first game. Their MLS soccer specific stadium won't be ready until next season so they are playing in the Citrus Bowl. They had to bring in 2000 extra seats because they sold out the Citrus Bowl. That's right, 62,000 tickets sold for a MLS game. That's insane.

*edit- this post would have made more sense if I had correctly quoted Ridfire's post about soccer.

What's not to understand. Kick ball back and forth. Occasionally use your head, never use your hands, and flop. A LOT!

I get the rules. I don't know the details. For example, I grew up with basketball as my life. I can watch a college basketball game that ends 50-45...extremely low scoring...and someone will say "wasn't that horribly boring?", and I'll respond that I've never seen so much defense and so much away from the ball action in a game...it was great. I never played soccer. I don't notice the nuances. I get bored. It's not a ding on the game...I just don't get it.

Latest posts

Back