What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sitting in bed wearing my RayBan Aviators and drinking a 750ml bottle of Houblon Chouffe.

11106804_is

I'll join you.

View attachment 325239

The nieces and nephews will be here soon to start Christmas part 2.

Cheers. What'd you think? Ever easy drinking 7% ipa no?

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1451076212.815437.jpgi think the stone killed my taste buds, this taste like an apa. Although goes well after painting all the crown I hung a few weeks ago. Had to look like I did something other than sit around in the back yard drinking and floccin off while the wife is away

Liquid Bliss
View attachment 325234
The deer may not be moving, but at least we caught some fish for dinner. Caught about 5-6 nice size perch and a nice cat. Phone was charging at the house, no pictures, didn't happen. My daughter caught her first fish ever today. Man, you can't beat memories like that!

It's awesome to do that with the kids. On Easter 2 years ago, my daughter got her first rainbow trout. 12", and we cooked it for dinner.

Just a red hook ipa which is what my dad usually gets. Not a fan in general but their ipa is good enough. Gonna switch back to jameson when these burgers are done pseudo smoking.

Score! I've had my eye on one of those.

Wife got me a copy of Michael Jackson's Beers of Belgium but the post office lost it. (Of course, damn third party sellers on Amazon)

Holding out hope it shows up someday.

Drank lots of jetNOG earlier, moved on to a bottle of Spring Hill The Martians Kidnap Santa.

Now water to hydrate while considering the next beer.

Back