What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crack in my new glass. About to light the grill for some steaks.

WP_20151225_003.jpg

Obnoxious day with family as always, but I brought a bunch of beer and all exceptionally well received (Saison, Pale Mild, Dry Stout, Irish Red).

Back home, forgot I had one more of these left.

20151225_222132[1].jpg

And then my sister in law gave me this. My wife is not pleased, as she can barely handle a jalapeno if it's had seeds and ribs removed and only a very tiny bit of flesh in with an entire mouthfull of food including dairy. Anything else is too much. Her mother can't even eat bell peppers due to the heartburn they give her. She's told me plenty of times I'm not allowed to grow this stuff at home. No good will come from this. :rockin:

20151225_222122[1].jpg

That goes without saying. Never did reply to my email.

I did a little research on Untappd. If you only rate your own beer like this...you might be a moron.

For someone with 2.3k distinct check-ins you would think he knows that a DIPA at 6% aged 12 weeks before sale is: 1. Too low of an ABV and 2. Asking for anyone half serious about beer to think you are a joke.

I'm not a complete expert but I think I know a few things, like a swing and miss when I taste it.

View attachment 1451101391988.jpg

I did a little research on Untappd. If you only rate your own beer like this...you might be a moron.

For someone with 2.3k distinct check-ins you would think he knows that a DIPA at 6% aged 12 weeks before sale is: 1. Too low of an ABV and 2. Asking for anyone half serious about beer to think you are a joke.

I'm not a complete expert but I think I know a few things, like a swing and miss when I taste it.

That's funny stuff right there!

Looking forward to avoiding them next time I'm in town. Seriously? That's their IIPA? That's the exact recipe I'd come up with I'd I wanted to brew an IPA I'd hate.

Latest posts

Back