What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, Sculpin, you have been missed. Glad to have you back in CT. If I'm correct in assuming the stamp on the bottle is a Julian date, then this was bottled a mere ten days ago and it definitely tastes like it.

_DSC3447.jpg

Ah, Sculpin, you have been missed. Glad to have you back in CT. If I'm correct in assuming the stamp on the bottle is a Julian date, then this was bottled a mere ten days ago and it definitely tastes like it.

IIRC they use Julian dates, but I have been drinking since noon.

But yes they do.

Sweetwater's "Dank Tank" series. "The Price is Wrong" Ale. So good. Love my LHBS in North GA who sells amazing beer by the growler!

Water. I got up at 3:30 because my 2yo son was crying. I asked him if he was ok, he looked at me and puked on my feet. He just fell back to sleep.

****. Turning 21x2 in a few mins.

Why don't I feel twice as good?
Why don't I have twice as many friends celebrating w me?
Why can't I tolerate twice as many shots?

Eh. It's ok. I have two 9 year old boys who are already better men than I've been in 42 years. Plus a wife who loves me in spite of everything.

Still, to be 21 again...

Happy birthday! :mug:

Water. I got up at 3:30 because my 2yo son was crying. I asked him if he was ok, he looked at me and puked on my feet. He just fell back to sleep.

That sucks. Hope he is better when he wakes up (the one good thing about kids is they rebound so fast!)

From the sounds of it, most of the beers are just average. Didn't the brewer have to win a contest or something? Or are the beers just collab beers with other breweries?

Drinking water.

They are just collabs with different breweries. The concept was phenomenal, the execution was lacking and the timing of delivery just plain sucked.

Coffee and trying to plot out all the stuff I need to get done today (including mowing the jungle out there if it dries up by this afternoon)

Happy birthday! :mug:

That sucks. Hope he is better when he wakes up (the one good thing about kids is they rebound so fast!)

They are just collabs with different breweries. The concept was phenomenal, the execution was lacking and the timing of delivery just plain sucked.

Coffee and trying to plot out all the stuff I need to get done today (including mowing the jungle out there if it dries up by this afternoon)
Friday morning our 3 y/o came into our room at 4:57 and said, "I puked on the couch. Then I went into the kitchen." he was wide awake and ready to go.

on the cawpheh.

Eh. It's ok. I have two 9 year old boys who are already better men than I've been in 42 years. Plus a wife who loves me in spite of everything.

Still, to be 21 again...

Happy birthday.

A dinner party turned into a sleepover with multiple families. As the guest dad, i got the floor.

Dang it, I am old. More coffee, and I will submit the list.

what's funny is all I can see is books.:rockin:

This is why America will be underdogs in math and science

As moms stop letting their kids play football bc of all the concussion research/news, more and more talent will go to soccer and we will come to dominate the world!

Thanks for the well wishes everyone

Happy birthday old man!

These are the stories they should tell teenagers to avoid unwanted pregnancies...

Still, to be 21 again...

Happy birthday!

Coffee time. Gotta go school clothes shopping with th family in a bit.

Drank a bunch with a buddy last night and kicked a keg.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408895150.405848.jpg
Drinking this while eating a frozen pizza. I'm home alone dont feel like cooking, or showering or getting out of my chair to get a refill. So lazy

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

View attachment 219633
2013 BCBCS working just fine w some blue birthday cake my kids made
Happy birthday!!
It's not that serious. I wouldn't go nuts over it.

I still want it. ;)

So I slept through my beerforum fantasy football draft yesterday by mistake. Sadly my roster suffered for it. I'm slightly annoyed but day 7 of being sick and I was priming for trying to go out and have a beer last night. /ramble rant

Between four people, the final tally was a bottle of Lickinghole creek saison, the Bruery saison, Saison-brett 2014, two bottles of red wine and, oh yeah, a growler of Tripel.

Sadly, I remained mostly sober, as I was expecting to drive home.

And then I ended up sleeping on the floor.

1408896570269.jpg

1408896598491.jpg

1408896618550.jpg

1408896636477.jpg

1408896655830.jpg

Between four people, the final tally was a bottle of Lickinghole creek saison, the Bruery saison, Saison-brett 2014, two bottles of red wine and, oh yeah, a growler of Tripel.

Sadly, I remained mostly sober, as I was expecting to drive home.

And then I ended up sleeping on the floor.

That's just cruel.

Iced coff here.

Anybody have good experiences with frozen concentrate wines? Thinking of throwing one together since the pipeline's looking a bit thin.

Back