What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the double posts. darn phone. now on the laptop. Killed the warlock, now a HB patersbier.

Surprised. That is one of the SWMBO's favorite.

First, good luck. Second - what are you judging? I am doing the VA beer cup tomorrow.

How did you end up with that? I didn't see them in AK!

Same issue here.

Had a hb strawberry blonde and a hb banana bread ale at the beach, went to Greenport Harbor brewing's new location, and back enjoying a pint and a fire.

1408154440213.jpg

1408154475597.jpg

1408154490770.jpg

Ended up getting hooked up with some roasted barley by a brewer at tallgrass. They were brewing zombie when we were there, thank god!! Even let us snoop around. Very cool experience and they loved my brett pale ale. Had multiple sierra nevada pale ales and now my last zombie monkey to celebrate.

That's pretty damn cool of them. To provide you with supplies and a tour is damn nice. Also pretty damn cool that you brought some HB with you.

bready, biscuty, malty, chewy, tangerine, lemon, coriander, dry, sweet, zest, citrus zest, puffy down vest, cream cheese, coffee, coffee cake, devil's food cake, better than sex cake, sharp cheddar, stilton, musk melon, pine, turpentine, juniper, Jupiter, Mars, watermelon, fresh catnip, horehound, pomade, powerade, lik-m-aid, and a slight hint of brbrbrlmmmnnnahahahhaa.

kinda bland.

That's pretty damn cool of them. To provide you with supplies and a tour is damn nice. Also pretty damn cool that you brought some HB with you.

He is apart of the home brew club i asked for help in so he hit me right up. I asked what he wanted for payment and said nothing. I had to bring him a few home brews and a few beers he cant get in ks for hooking me up. Pretty sure ill be hanging with this guy soon, he was very down to earth and knew his stuff. I'm just glad i didnt have to delay my brew day tomorrow haha.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408156048.539165.jpgmoving right along. 6:00am is going to come quick but till then f**k it. Release the hounds!

Two pulls of homebrew in between stout and IPA

Sorry for the double posts. darn phone. now on the laptop. Killed the warlock, now a HB patersbier.

Surprised. That is one of the SWMBO's favorite.

SWMBO is funny. She claims she likes beer, but she rarely drinks one. She hasn't really cared for many of my HB's, but she liked my Summer Brew. She's not adventurous on a wide range of styles and I guess is generally not into sweet and flavored beer. I keep making her taste stuff, though. :mug:

bready, biscuty, malty, chewy, tangerine, lemon, coriander, dry, sweet, zest, citrus zest, puffy down vest, cream cheese, coffee, coffee cake, devil's food cake, better than sex cake, sharp cheddar, stilton, musk melon, pine, turpentine, juniper, Jupiter, Mars, watermelon, fresh catnip, horehound, pomade, powerade, lik-m-aid, and a slight hint of brbrbrlmmmnnnahahahhaa.

kinda bland.

Hoping for more a provolone then sharp cheddar. Thanks tho.

First, good luck. Second - what are you judging? I am doing the VA beer cup tomorrow.

If you're referring to the Dominion Cup down in RVA, then I'll see you there. You'll know me by the epic mutton chops. It'll be my first time judging a sanctioned competition like this (I've judged a few small informal things like club competitions).

Got this in my rare beer club package this month. It's supposed to be an imperial version of Jai Alai aged on spruce and cedar. I've never had the regular version, but if it's anything like this, it's pretty amazing. This is the best beer I've received with this club so far.

1408157177211.jpg

SWMBO is funny. She claims she likes beer, but she rarely drinks one. She hasn't really cared for many of my HB's, but she liked my Summer Brew. She's not adventurous on a wide range of styles and I guess is generally not into sweet and flavored beer. I keep making her taste stuff, though. :mug:

Of all the HBs, wife like the stout the most. She tastes the coffee more than anything. The kids, 30 and younger, like the reds and Hard lime/lemonaids. That leaves all the DIPAs for me! Woot Woot!

too funny. Mine is about to down an AndyGator from Abita. She loves Maibocks, but a 22 is too much for one sitting for her.

Sweet for me, but sigh.

Killing a SNPA before my half.

Back