What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that what Mondays are for? :) getting the weekend haircut. Drinking water.

Haha just with weather and brewing I didn't do it. Plus the warmer I get the better a cold shower feels.

Who the **** am I kidding? Cold showers suck.

Imperial doughnut break now run & diet. Messy Mondays. Waiting for my Indian food.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398121208.589797.jpg

Had two HB Buffalo Sweats while lounging in the sun after work. Just realized I had some sours stashed away and think I should put one or two in the fridge for drinking later this week. Hopefully I can kick one of these kegs soon though because I have a Pale Ale (Amarillo/Simcoe) that is ready for tapping. Oh how tough life is.

4 more work days and then its vacation time. I can't wait to sail around for an entire week. Only down side is the only beer available will be Carib.

Had two HB Buffalo Sweats while lounging in the sun after work. Just realized I had some sours stashed away and think I should put one or two in the fridge for drinking later this week. Hopefully I can kick one of these kegs soon though because I have a Pale Ale (Amarillo/Simcoe) that is ready for tapping. Oh how tough life is.

4 more work days and then its vacation time. I can't wait to sail around for an entire week. Only down side is the only beer available will be Carib.

Just be sure to drink lots of rum and you will be good :tank:

Just opened a Troegs Sunshine Pils and now it's gone...

Deciding what to open next while calculating the first decoction to get my sour mash up to mash out temp.

Just drank the Blood of the Unicorn. That was delicious. Now onto the Ninja v. Unicorn for the Blackhawks game!!! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398127810.480205.jpg

GINGER'S BREWING
Chicago, Il

And now, the final piece of the puzzle. I'm glad I was able to try all three. Thanks thatjonguy!
View attachment 194782
While mixing up what is possibly the best coleslaw recipe for dinner. :D
View attachment 194785

Looks Like An Asian slaw.... Love that.

Hitting hard to counter the knee pain of a 10k practice yesterday.

a 2xone, 2x back in black, a dirty bastardly that unfortunately got partially dumped. Oh, and some sake with my faux pho.

Fun night.

Attachments

• 1398127957250.jpg
    1398127957250.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 84
Had two of these bad boys at dinner. The lady and I had a night out at the nicest place in town. I had the grilled duck and she had tenderloin. Everything was amazing, even the $12 beers. Im glad i have a 750 of this in the cellar.

Nice! When we go to fine dining its always all out, its just worth it to us.

So happy I can go to the bottle shop and grab founders! Just hit shelves today and there was only one 6er of this left when I got to the shop about 3 hours after the announcement. Another shipment hits Wednesday and I hope to get some porter and dirty bastard
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398135092.370192.jpg

Back