What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what I think about this one. Sweet. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397609747.776020.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

How do you feel about an Imperial peach IPA in your box? Ive had it before and I approve.

I'm game for anything. If you goofballs have taught me anything, it's that I need to broaden my horizons.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

EDIT: you ever have Final Absolution? I was planning on throwing one in there.

I'm game for anything. If you goofballs have taught me anything, it's that I need to broaden my horizons.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

EDIT: you ever have Final Absolution? I was planning on throwing one in there.

I have not but I am brewing a clone soon haha I was looking for Trippel recipes and that one looked good.

Some Yuengling waiting for dinner to cook. This was my last one and I wish I had more. This would be so good by/in the pool when it's 120f outside.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397611808.811166.jpg

Big Storm Oats in Hose Oatmeal Stout
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397612255.692584.jpg
Did I mention that I'm wrecked!!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Everything CS makes is insanely good. I probably like the winter version better, but thats not to say this isnt fantastic. This is the third time ive had it and i need more haha

Wait, now that I'm actually paying attention. I think I have two winters.

Reunited with an old friend. Love this beer. Watching the season premiere of Fargo. Well heck, I don't think us Minnesotans have such an accent hahah.

1397615783009.jpg

I stopped posting because second beer in here at Griffin Claw (its pretty slow tonight) the brewmaster sat down at the bar along with the guy that runs the canning line. Great convo, both guys were very cool. Talked homebrew mostly. Its been a fantastic day gonna cap it off with some White Castle!!

Back