What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love these bottles!

image-1841389372.jpg

What's left of my 2 batches of Berlin wheat with vodka after a very successful brew day. Got one more IPA to brew up,hopefully tomorrow.

Flashback India brown ale with enjoy by date of 4/13/13. :(. Good, but sad I missed its prime.

FermentNEthinG said:
How did you like the Mango Magnifico?

The first pour was pretty good, the last pour and a half got sickeningly sweet. Probably due to the fact the heat from the first glass made me want some of my homemade salsa. After eating the salsa, the beer had no heat left. The heat is definitely necessary to balance that beer.

I'm curious, I know a lot of you are like me and have this overwhelming selection of beer. How do you all pick what you are drinking for the night?

I tend to stick to one style per night, when I'm feeling like something I don't easily tire of it. I might pair something different with my dinner but usually I stick to my guns.

Back