What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A cheesehead in the midst of poorly tasted individuals. Still slayed a six pack of brew free or die to make this $10 BMC feel slightly better

ForumRunner_20130825_164001.png

I was considering using fresh figs to take up the extra space in my wild quad, but I racked it today, so i guess that ship has sailed.

I'd make a plan for a future, brutha. I really like the flavors it added to the mead. almost like I used Special B or something. after the taste, I kinda wanted a Westmalle.

I'd make a plan for a future, brutha. I really like the flavors it added to the mead. almost like I used Special B or something. after the taste, I kinda wanted a Westmalle.

I'll plant some soon. The only person at the farmer's market who sells them wants way too much for me to use several pounds in a beer. I figured they'd be really good in my quad, but it's something I'm planning on brewing again sooner rather than later. Just need to get an 8 gallon bucket so I don't lose a fookin ton to blow off.

Three Floyds Alpha King. First one from them I've tried. Knew I'd like it even before I opened the bottle. :D Now I've just gotta find someplace near here that sells Zombie Dust.

This is all I've got an I'm not even sure where I got it?! It either was in a MAW or I grabbed it at the bottle shop and forgot about it.

Must be an extra. They just started cannning in the last few months and distro is only in the O H.

One of my stouts. Pelennor Irish Stout. It just hit 2 weeks in the bottle. Needs more time and maybe a tad less acid malt.

20460D3D-C48C-4473-8083-5CF16EEB4846-461-0000011A355F738B_zps946952a5.jpg

Saw that the other day at the store and wasn't sure if I should pick it up. Didn't want to risk it at 14.49 a 6pk either.

Got this from my guy Lolo. Sick beer. :fro::fro::fro::fro::fro::fro::fro::fro::fro::fro::fro::fro::fro::fro::fro::fro::fro::fro::fro:

I'll plant some soon. The only person at the farmer's market who sells them wants way too much for me to use several pounds in a beer. I figured they'd be really good in my quad, but it's something I'm planning on brewing again sooner rather than later. Just need to get an 8 gallon bucket so I don't lose a fookin ton to blow off.

you need to get yerself a floccin' conical, brostuff. I got mine almost 3 years ago & love the hizzle out of it.

you need to get yerself a floccin' conical, brostuff. I got mine almost 3 years ago & love the hizzle out of it.

Next time I find a giant bag of money, I just might. It's more likely I'd spend it all on barrels and primary in $40 24 gallon food safe 'trash cans' from my LHBS though. Yeah, no way I'd buy a conical. I'd spend it on converting the stainless Hobart 2 door I have into a coolship...

TNGabe said:
Guessing this is my last Tart Side I'll ever have. Thanks Cris!

I have only one left. I'm afraid to drink it because of the sadness that might follow. ;)

Next time I find a giant bag of money, I just might. It's more likely I'd spend it all on barrels and primary in $40 24 gallon food safe 'trash cans' from my LHBS though. Yeah, no way I'd buy a conical. I'd spend it on converting the stainless Hobart 2 door I have into a coolship...

I like the way you think, brahfish! when I was making the NE Wyoming money though, I bought a 14 gal heated/cooled conical. I shoulda bought some barrels instead. but I loves mah conical.

Are there plans for that?

To have a coolship? Yes indeed.

Got the Hobart (it's a retarder, not that it really matters) very cheap, when I was still planning on having an actual bakery. Don't know what else to do with it but take the condenser, top bit that covers condenser, and the doors off, install a tri-clamp, lay it down, and coolship it up.

Speaking of ships, you wouldn't happen to have any Victor Frankenship would you?

To have a coolship? Yes indeed.

Got the Hobart (it's a retarder, not that it really matters) very cheap, when I was still planning on having an actual bakery. Don't know what else to do with it but take the condenser, top bit that covers condenser, and the doors off, install a tri-clamp, lay it down, and coolship it up.

Speaking of ships, you wouldn't happen to have any Victor Frankenship would you?

I don't. I have a meeting over there in a few days, I'll ask around if you want

NIZZLE said:
What a @sshole if I see him I'll punch him in the ballzzzzz! For you ;-)

Well atleast he sent a Coq to try to make up for it. ;)
So you can go a little easy on him. Maybe just punch one ball...

Now I'm drinking a Ranger. I love how when I go from one IPA to another (let's face it, Alpha King is essentially an IPA. lol), the first thing you notice is the flavor difference in the hops. In this case, the mango flavor from the Simcoe in the Ranger jumped right out. :rockin:

Terrapin Hopsicution clone .. found here on the forums .. ( I have had to delete more than normal LOLOL :drunk: )

My cousin said "thats damn good" mom said, "Yum .. I like that one" .. I said "Dang this one is turning out good" .. My head is saying ... I may need to stop LOLOL

I have a Highland Gaelic Ale in the fridge but damn, it is already a malty beer and after drinking those hoppy beers I might as well as drink some Aunt Jamima syrup LOLOL

Back