What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome I'm rarely up that way. I'd basically have to drive to Rhode Island. :D:D Would love to try Beer'd.

Beer'd makes some good stuff. They usually only have one or two things available, though. Today they had three beers for growler fills, though they only had enough Grove Stand for 5 growler fills. I got lucky when I saw their Facebook post about having it. Their flagship is a Belgian wit that is really good. My wife liked it so much I had to do a clone for her. I gotta say, though, I'd rather be close to NEBCO than to Beer'd.

Right now I am having more Grove Stand DIPA.

Just a good beer. Always enjoyable.

image-2504648336.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
Nice. There is always a few hiding away

Yeah. It was a nice find. SWMBO wasn't exactly pleased with the price but she is very indulgent of my "hobby", thus why I am getting to build a keezer.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Has that been in your cellar or did you find it somewhere?

It's been in my cellar since the head brewer for SN's new brewery gave it to me because my beer is awesome! Had genuine chico cellar dust on it when i got it. But you probably knew that and were just me another chance to brag. :D

image-27972575.jpg

Life of the mind. Running low, maybe 4 left, but thankfully bottled my updated batch this week.

mcbaumannerb said:
Having some Biere de Gabe ... Petite Saison. Excellent and perfect for a beautiful Sunday evening.

Thanks! I think that's the motueka/Nelson batch,
one of my better efforts

Billy-Klubb said:
hydrometer sample of my latest mead experiment. I added pureed figs.

Fresh or dried?

mcbaumannerb said:
More of Gabe's Petite Saison with dinner. :mug:

Looks good!

Punk IPA.

View attachment 144312

Reliable, most easily and regularly available "craft" IPA for me. They're doing their "equity for punks" thing again which is basically where you buy shares and get discounts. Since I'm shortly moving to their hometown of Aberdeen I might well invest! (well they're actually based an hour or so north in Fraserburgh, but their flagship bar is in Aberdeen)

My traditional bock. Brewed about 8 months ago. Man has this become a good beer! Seemed like most bottles earlier on had carbonation issues. Hope after. 8 months they all taste like this one. This came from one of 3 or 4 swingtops i used to bottle. A deep raisin flavor with good carbonation and a really smooth finish.

One of my best homebrew moments so far

image-4249185613.jpg

image-822644002.jpg

Kern River Just Outstanding IPA. I tried to post a picture of this yesterday, but was too hammered and acidentally posted a picture of my brother-in-law climbing a rock wall. Gotta love vacation.

IMG-20130824-00160.jpg

Billy-Klubb said:
dried. I used some of the must (?) to puree it.

having a 3 Beans courtesy of eandersen!:rockin:

3 beans is the chizz. .020 that is gonna be mighty sweet. Ive only made 2 meads so far but have elected to try a dry and semi dry styles. I havent even tasted em yet they are only 8 and 2 months old respectively. Figs is an awesome idea though. Hope it turns out great.

2nd and final pour of the bock. Much clearer after It warmed a little. Still tasting awesome

image-4150334965.jpg

image-2096820756.jpg

Beer'd makes some good stuff. They usually only have one or two things available, though. Today they had three beers for growler fills, though they only had enough Grove Stand for 5 growler fills. I got lucky when I saw their Facebook post about having it. Their flagship is a Belgian wit that is really good. My wife liked it so much I had to do a clone for her. I gotta say, though, I'd rather be close to NEBCO than to Beer'd.

Right now I am having more Grove Stand DIPA.

I hear you, man.

I love living near NEBCO.

dried. I used some of the must (?) to puree it.

having a 3 Beans courtesy of eandersen!:rockin:

I was considering using fresh figs to take up the extra space in my wild quad, but I racked it today, so i guess that ship has sailed.

Latest posts

Back