What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water. Just finished a double brew day and I'm going to bed soon. I did have 3 or 4 while I was brewing though, so it's all good...

Water, water, water. I love beer but man do I feel the effects when it's time to lift.

I have to stop smashing beers on weekdays. It's killing me. I couldn't get myself to have one brew after work during the week. Now, I have four minimum. :D

Ouch, late night? Hope you're not commuting tomorrow.

Drinking DCHokie's Sour Dark Saison. I think the sheet he gave me has more info, but to me it tastes like a Flanders Bruin / Saison hybrid. Very enjoyable, easy to drink, pleasantly tart, not overly complex, but also not a one-trick-pony. Good beer! Thanks Ryan!

Glad you liked it Gabe! I've been dealing with allergies turned cold turned sinus infection, can't wait to kick all this crap, regain my smell/taste to start digging into your beers

Water, water, water. I love beer but man do I feel the effects when it's time to lift.

I have to stop smashing beers on weekdays. It's killing me. I couldn't get myself to have one brew after work during the week. Now, I have four minimum. :D

i feel you man, i used to only drink on weekends, maybe on here or there during the week. then i started brewing, beer all the time now :drunk:

mcbaumannerb said:
Coffee and lots of it. I'm getting too old to get by on three hours of sleep anymore... :(

Ouch. After a couple years of baking, I'm very much over not sleeping. Sounds like you need a break. Is there light at the end of the tunnel or is that just a train coming?

Ouch. After a couple years of baking, I'm very much over not sleeping. Sounds like you need a break. Is there light at the end of the tunnel or is that just a train coming?

I do and the project is going live tomorrow (barring a catastrophe) and then I will cease with these crazy hours (plus vacation is now 17 days away :ban:)

mcbaumannerb said:
I do and the project is going live tomorrow (barring a catastrophe) and then I will cease with these crazy hours (plus vacation is now 17 days away :ban:)

That's good. Where's vacation? Coming down here for a mullet photo safari?

Coffee.

image-223405845.jpg

I haven't been to Taos since the 60's. Lots of drunk natives on friday & Saturday's. I wonder what the area's like nowadays? We took part of Rt 66 back then getting there. Makes me feel old to see that what was still there when I was 13 are just ghosts now. Kinda creepy for me. Like twilight zone-ish.

im sure its changed a lot since then. still a lot of low income and provery in the town of taos but also a lot of very nice tourist residential areas, I love it there tho. My gf's parents bought shady brook which is in between taos and angel fire and its amazing! we step out the back door and just start climbing the mountains, heres a picture of where we will be staying. this is the third time we will be there this year :D

the last picture is me and the gf at the top of the mountain directly behind the cabins this last spring break

Shady Brook Village (2)_full.jpg

header--suites.jpg

condoone-6.jpg

1012868_10151739324475631_360545355_n.jpg

Have fun, finsfan. I've never been to Taos. Been to Santa Fe, though, and we got dumped-on 2 yrs ago when I spent 3 days there riding on nothing but POW POW!

Great Divide Titan IPA, picked it up in the local.

ForumRunner_20130717_194351.png

Bottled 02 April so still fairly fresh at 3 1/2 months... Probably as fresh as one can hope for in the North East of Scotland!

Very tasty.

Im drinking my first

"Delirium Tremens" from Huyghe

…this is a really really good and well balanced belgian beer :tank:

sorry I'm not very good in describing beers but i wanted to share this special treat with you :mug:

2013-07-17 20.52.59.jpg

CTZ Single-Hop APA that I brewed about five weeks ago. Currently brewing a batch of a really simple Amber Ale Recipe (2-row, C-60, and Chocolate Malt).

Having Gabes Black Saison. Dude this is a solid beer! A really good black IPA and the slight funk, nice job! Black Farmhouse IPA??? Thanks buddy its delicious

ForumRunner_20130717_152855.jpg

Phalanx said:
Im drinking my first

"Delirium Tremens" from Huyghe

…this is a really really good and well balanced belgian beer :tank:

sorry I'm not very good in describing beers but i wanted to share this special treat with you :mug:

Great beer I've never had it bottled. Can find it in quite a few places on tap in queens.

Remmy said:
Have fun, finsfan. I've never been to Taos. Been to Santa Fe, though, and we got dumped-on 2 yrs ago when I spent 3 days there riding on nothing but POW POW!

Ummm what happened to you?

Back