What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had one of these earlier

image-1630238519.jpg

A pour of my Promised Land Stout.

image-3894289444.jpg

The biggest flaw in this beer is not enough roast malt flavor. I only have about 1- 1 1/2 gallons left in the keg. It needs to go.

The worst part about living in the woods are the ****ing Mosquitos, ticks, Japanese beetles...all sorts of nonsense trying to eat me alive whenever I have beers outside.

image-81603195.jpg

The worst part about living in the woods are the ****ing Mosquitos, ticks, Japanese beetles...all sorts of nonsense trying to eat me alive whenever I have beers outside.

Dude... quit whining. And I'd hardly call that in the woods :p

I'll take a panorama from my yard for you guys. So far I'm the woods I don't have grass to cut, trees so thick I can't get satellite tv or cable.

JacksAbby and Lawson's Smoked Maple Lager. Pretty good, but idk if I'd pick it up again

Dude... quit whining. And I'd hardly call that in the woods :p

I'll take a panorama from my yard for you guys. So far I'm the woods I don't have grass to cut, trees so thick I can't get satellite tv or cable.

Whenever I am in the North Woods of Maine, I never get attacked by bugs the way I do at home. Maybe it's because it's so damn cold during the summers up there. :D

Here goes beer hunting in Kauai. 10 year anniversary! First up:

ForumRunner_20130717_143012.png

Haha...found this at the local store and go figure it is brewed in Monroe, WI. Good switch from longboard but more like an amber than a pale ale.

Came home from work to find my dog had ripped up part of the carpet in the hall way of my apartment....

I'm drinking some yeungling and reading my lease... Anyone have any experience with An issue like this?

I pay An extra $25 a month to be able to have a dog... Should i call someone to fix it or call the apartment manager? I'm not sure how these things work

Getting into a 6er of them beers..

ForumRunner_20130717_144436.jpg

Pours clear and golden through a dimpled, plastic glass. Head retention quite decent and tastes like a micro brew blonde should.. No bmc here. Actually brewed on Maui, certified they say. Aloha.

Came home from work to find my dog had ripped up part of the carpet in the hall way of my apartment....

I'm drinking some yeungling and reading my lease... Anyone have any experience with An issue like this?

I pay An extra $25 a month to be able to have a dog... Should i call someone to fix it or call the apartment manager? I'm not sure how these things work

Call the apartment I would think after all you pay extra for your dog.

Chamuco said:
Getting into a 6er of them beers..

Pours clear and golden through a dimpled, plastic glass. Head retention quite decent and tastes like a micro brew blonde should.. No bmc here. Actually brewed on Maui, certified they say. Aloha.

They make good beer. Their coconut porter is tasty and so is their pineapple wheat.

Currently drinking and IPA - an Imperial Pale Ale. I sent the wife to the store for an IPA and technically she did get one although not what I was thinking.

It's a Brewers Best kit - It's in that sweet spot of the last 1/3rd of a keg so its quite good. At 8% alcohol this is the last one for the night.

Did you have to run to get the beer?
That's the only thing I'd run for, and even that's iffy. :D

Gaha that's what I'm saying! Ill walk, I'll play frisbee golf, I played Goalie in soccer,I'll work hard. But running is something I have not been able to get into. I've tried, just not my thing I guess.

DisturbdChemist said:
its about 50/50. For the beer and to get rid of this gut that i had all my life ;)

As an ex-competitive swimmer i will say laps in a pool are great for losing weight/cardio

Founders: All Day IPA

Not for me. These session IPA are too thin for my taste. If I am having a session beer, give me a mild or a mellow pale ale. It really just tastes like hop water to me. Probably in the minority here. It was better than Lagunitas' Daytime which finished like pickle juice for me. Whatever.

rockbasementbeer said:
As an ex-competitive swimmer i will say laps in a pool are great for losing weight/cardio

Now that's a workout I can get behind.
We are talking about a pool full of DIPA right? ;)

Gaha that's what I'm saying! Ill walk, I'll play frisbee golf, I played Goalie in soccer,I'll work hard. But running is something I have not been able to get into. I've tried, just not my thing I guess.

Screw running. Just make sure your diet is in check and lift some heavy weight. Squats--the ultimate fat-burner!!

Latest posts

Back