What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been holding this bottle for a while and felt like having this. Been reducing my cellar a little. While watching breaking bad season 3
ForumRunner_20130611_185350.png

I was going to guess beef.

I like to get a little more abstract with my beer names. The best one I've thought of so far is for a coffee stout, with an offensive name, from the Tarntino scene.

I love getting offensive. the whole idea of being offended by most things is quite asinine to me. therefor, amuses me.:rockin:

edit: and now a Two Hearted.

Falconers Flight Crooked Tree while playing Path of Exile. Now, if only I could get rid of the tooth ache after having fillings.

image-2880422530.jpg

Haha well from purchases mostly. I didnt have anything yesterday so that was a break lol. I have a problem.... *please sit down* 'why are yall here?'

Disturbed, we want you to know that we all care for you. But your break from drinking is hurting a lot of people. I personally cannot sit idly by while you ruin the lives of those around you by being sober.

Drinking my first successful brew. This is an extract recipe from a can with a couple of my own twists based on some suggestions from my local home brew supplies shop. These include using LME instead of dextrose and using extra hops and boiling the wort for an hour so I used 1oz goldings at 60min and 1 oz at 10 min.

I'm pumped it worked out and tastes somewhat like decent beer. I can't wait to make more complex brews!

image-1900230868.jpg

Disturbed, we want you to know that we all care for you. But your break from drinking is hurting a lot of people. I personally cannot sit idly by while you ruin the lives of those around you by being sober.

As my buddy Stoney LaRue said: YOUR SOBRIETY IS FREAKING US OUT MAN!!

I didnt know I was hurting anyone... I dont want to hurt anyone by being sober... *starts sobing* ok ill keep drinking...

And now having Oak Aged Hatter, nice French Oak and whiskey fpavor on top of Mad Hatter, my fave so far. As for the Four Witches I think it tastes like my Midnight Wheat with some funk on it.

ForumRunner_20130611_202254.jpg

And now having Oak Aged Hatter, nice French Oak and whiskey fpavor on top of Mad Hatter, my fave so far. As for the Four Witches I think it tastes like my Midnight Wheat with some funk on it.

I've considered funking your midnight wheat up, as a matter of fact while I was drinking one today.

Another Irish coffee for me.

hahahaa!! laces mean nothing to me. they just keep my boots from falling off. although, laces on cowboy boots does look silly. maybe I should take them off.

We've all got pasts...although I never figured yours included lace up cowboy boots. A skin, sure, but a gay exotic dancer? Barry Punché? I think you've got some gigs lined up in Michigan with the Vivant crowd. ;)

I have no acceptable response for what just happened in this thread lol. Billy, mines a chomper in the back that I'd like to keep :p. Last one of these, might be time to visit Chicago soon.

image-2216760924.jpg

New Holland Four Witches Single Batch High Gravity Black Saison. Nice roasty saison but I want it to be funkier (this pic better Mark???? ) :tank:

View attachment 128010

Much better ... But I sense your sliding after that Oaked Mad Hatter? ;)

Falconers Flight Crooked Tree while playing Path of Exile. Now, if only I could get rid of the tooth ache after having fillings.

View attachment 128018

Just keep drinking until you forget you have teeth ... Or get drunk enough to fall down and pull a BK. :D

I've recently done a new style hoped one and it went down so well let's mix it up and try traditional I suppose, and as for abv I'm not fussed, my last was 5.5%. Its really the brett conditioning that takes my fancy! I've been wanting to play with some brett for a while an also wanting an other Saison so 2 birds with 1 stone here
Basically open to suggestion on all fronts but I think my mind is now set on a brett conditioned Saison

You can bottle anything with brett, plan on 1 vol of co2 for every .002 gravity left. Pitching rates are a guess, for me anyway. You don't need much. Depending on FG, you can add some priming sugar or not. Shoot me a message if you want an actual recipe.

No pic today forgot too had two of my buddies home brewed all citra red and it just keeps getting better got two left

Back