What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arctic panzer Wolf from Three Floydes.Great IIPA but im kinda burnt on the doubles latley,I probably woulda appreciated it more on a better day.
Edit: Increasingly amazing as it warms.I drank it wrong.

Pale ale. I've got to get busy brewing, because I'm down to 4 cases of home brew, and no more pale ale after I kick my keg.

Just finished a 7% Belgian Blonde and trying to decide if I want another, a 9% Baltic Porter, or an Apfelwein. Can't wait till my recently bottled APA is carbed up, I'm craving something hoppy.

Hop Wallop with fresh Cascades

ForumRunner_20120806_202149.jpg
And Sierra Nevada Hoptimum with the same

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120806_202210.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120806_202210.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 148
KISS Brew said:
The 2XIPA? I love that beer.

I'm drinking the last of my Centennial IPAs. It's had a good run.

Good thing I have an IPA brewday planned for this weekend!

Nope, just their IPA. 2x is great though.

Founders Double Trouble...It's a hop bomb, that's for sure but I wish it had a little malt to go with it. B-

Eric

My oatmeal stout. It's way better than the one I tried last week. Must be almost time to post a tasting.

Heretic Evil Cousin, after a quick tasting flight at Manrock Brewing, who's Banana Wheat is almost unmistakable for real banana, the mouthfeel is almost identical.

Newcastle Brown. I've ran out of brewed beer and have been too lazy this summer to brew more. Wow, that Newcastle stuff might not have the complexity of a homebrew, but they sure go down easy. A little too easy.

A stout that was brewed in December '10 and aged on oak for a year. Good stuff! Although I just took the last sip and am feeling an itch for something else...

Surprisingly crazy tues night: duvel single --> live oak hefeweizen (bad ass) --> green flash west coast ipa --> hop wallop --> old rasputin.

The hefe was the ****...beautiful peppery notes along with all the clove/banana/mouthfeel components that make the style great. I can say its one of the best I've had.

Green flash: what can I say? Delicious. Reminds me I'm a hophead ;)

Old Rasputin: in a perfect world each day would end with one of these.

I'm not sure what to call it...
Used 2gal grape juice and 3 gal strong sweet tea.

14% still a bit hot but rather refreshing.

This is the first time I've had this beer and it's very interesting. They call it an "Imperial Mild" and I can see where they get that, but is there Brett in this? It has a hint of sourness to it. Anyway, it's a great, drinkable beer for 9.8% and I can't believe I can get it for less than $8 a 6-pack.

undercoverbeer.jpg

Back