What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lagunitas IPA...brought the owner of the local liquor store a sixer of homebrew and when I went to check out he said it was on him :mug:

It's good to be a local...it's better to be a local brewer :D

haverhill cream ale

Not impressed. Tastes like malt liquor with a little bit of hops in it.

Went shopping for tomorrows St. Patty's dinner. While at the store picked up a Green Flash Double Stout Black Ale.... now drinking a Old Speckled Hen..

193795_1610696114874_1460380874_1286412_5391798_o.jpg

Tasting my brew that is currently in Primary... all though she is done. Tasty!! I can't wait to rack her to secondary to dry hop and soak in some more oak goodness.

I know I should be drinking guiness (I have some in my fridge too), but this SN torpedo is going down really nice and I'm brewing an IPA as I type this. Always love to drink the style I'm brewing, plus it's about 70-75 degrees right now, IPA just hits the spot.

bought some sa boston lagers. bad idea after getting used to my ipa first time dry hopped. back to the ipa. :)

In mammoth drinking a double nut brown...amazing! Their amber is not to shabby either. I'm going to try and do a tour of the brewery and get some free samples.

Brought some personal beers from the house...

Ballast point sea monster

I hope I wake up in the morning

Back