What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just polished off a Moylans Imperial Stout and now drinking a sniffer of homebrew pale ale. Who knows what's next.

Raging ***** down (I love that freakin brew!!!) and a 750 of Long Strange Tripel calling my name :D

The pipeline is pretty dry but there's a Belgian Pale (thank you Saccharomyces) waiting to be bottled to get it kick started again :mug:

Just had a DFH 60 and a 90.

*first off I just want to say I'm not really a huge hop fan to begin with.

I really liked the 60. Could see myself drinking that more often if I could find it cheaper where I am. And I'm not a huge fan of the 90. I could really smell the alcohol (almost like the nail polish remover the girlfriend uses). Didn't notice until later that it was 9%.

Think I'll be skipping the 120 even if I could find it.

Running low on supplies as indicated by the final imbibement. BridgePort Brewing's Hop Czar to New Holland's Dragon's Milk transitioning into a New Amsterdam classic margarita. Who said "beer before liquor, never been sicker" anyway?

I guess I'll open up my own Rye PA just so I can post.

Terrible from Unibroue Brewery.
Today 04:43 AM

A friend of mine loves this and will buy every bottle he finds. I seen it onsale for $7.99 a 750ml. Trader Joes sold a 2010 vintage ale for $4.99 at Christmas time in the same black 750ml. as Terrible and made by Unibroue. Not a bad ale.

292872407_photobucket_35225_.jpg

You can't tell but that is a Dogfish sniffer.

Latest posts

Back