What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 month old Apfelwein, backs-weetened with 4 cans of apple juice concentrate and force carbed. Holy crap, this stuff is legit.

Sierra Nevada Northern Hemisphere Wet Hop Ale.
Making my highly desired Carrot Ginger Soup - choppin up carrots, onions, ginger, garlic....watch out fingers, that knife is SHARP!!!:rockin:

My English Barleywine, from Classic Styles... mmmmmmm good. And it's still so young!

Drinking my first attempt at an ESB. After half a keg, it's finally starting to clear up. The taste has evolved as well, despite my having let it sit a month before kegging. The US-04 is coming through, and giving a pleasant, subtle bit of fruitiness not at all out of style.

Not beer.
mail

Dragons Milk

Its a high alcohol beer (10%) which I did not see when I bought it. I don't like it much as it's hard for me to enjoy a beer with that much alcohol. I was trying to get a sweet stout actually. Anyone know of a sweet stout that is good?

Jack Kellar's Dandelion Wine Recipe #2

not what I'd hoped, but it's only about 7 months old and my first brew to boot!

47654_479512124066_620469066_5823467_615359_n.jpg

Tonight's beer selection is from Spain. Chef Ferran Adrià's INEDIT brewed by Estrella Damm. http://www.estrelladamminedit.com/en/

it's pretty much how I thought such an over hyped beer would be. It tastes pretty much like Blue Moon. But maybe cleaner tasting. I think it would make a great lawnmower beer. It's not terrible, but it's not a huge deal either depite the hype about "The first beer explicitly designed to be paired with food."

Stopped at 7-11 and picked up a sixer of Blue Moon Winter Ale (or w/e), Newcastle Brown Ale, and a Sam Adams Winter Classics.

Currently tasted a Winter Lager, Chocolate Bock, and Old Fezziwig. Man, this is a great X-mas. :D

Back