What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely nothing. I'm never drinking again.

(Still hungover from the Boonville Beer Festival)

I hear you! Saturday's UFC I was drinking a few (too many) of those BrandonO's Graff. I can't remember the last fight....need to do some sheet rock, again......! Haven't had a beer since, I am putting myself in time-out. Bad, bad graff drinker.:drunk:

A Rogue Dead Guy that was in the Beer fridge at work...WIN!!! There is a Stone Leviathan there as well but I will leave that for another Beer Connoisseur. Can't wait to get home and drink the Hop Slam that a fellow HB'er gave me last :ban:weekend

Avery Sixteen (Saison). I posted about this in another thread but it's very tasty. I'll be picking up another bottle of this to drink on a hot summer day. Probably not for everyone, but the honey really shines through on this one without being cloying.

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

On sale for $10.99 a 12'er at Safeway :rockin: Limit 1 :mad:

Looks like I'll be heading there tomorrow, monday, and tuesday as well!

Widmer Brothers Reserve Prickly Pear Braggot.

This is a tasty Braggot.
10% ABV. I think I will grab a couple and age them to see what happens.

Snoqualmie "Spring Fever" Belgian Style Grand Cru Ale- good mouth feel, tangy but it can't touch the Ninkasi Tricerahops I had earlier...OMG

Goose Island 'Matilda'
will be aging several of these to see what happens.

this bottle was very nice -- a great example of a Belgian Ale.

Red Hook 8-4-1 Expedition

the aroma is incredible. sherry, smoke and tobacco.
the taste is reminiscent of smokey leather, old leather.. like a gunslinger's holster... and bitter. As it warms, I get more smoke. Austin Texas Oak BBQ smoke.

not a bad thing. It is pairing well with the aged irish cheddar and sourdough bread I am having.

This needs aging and a 12 hour Brisket to really enjoy it.
Will need to hit Bevmo! and pick up a couple more.

Deschutes Green Lakes Organic Ale. It's an American Amber.
78127.jpg

I like. Whatever their base malt is, it comes across really well in this beer.

I had a bottle of my first Kolsch, kind of light and yeasty(too green), now to wash that down I am having a Deschutes Twilight! Oh yeah:rockin:

Stone El Camino Unreal.

Drinking as a celebration beer tonight.
There is quite a mix of flavors in this beer. Figs, Peppercorn, fennel ...

...a Dogfish Head Worldwide Stout vanilla ice cream float. It's amazing.

...a Dogfish Head Worldwide Stout vanilla ice cream float. It's amazing.

Damn that sounds like it would hit the spot right now.

I have to settle for a No. 11 Imperial IPA right now. My f#)$ does it ever get you drunk. However, probably not near as good as your ice cream float.

Lagunitas IPA for me. My homebrew pipeline got a bit of a clog, so now homebrew for a bit :(

Stone IPA, Bass IPA, Home brew Walnut Peaches and Wheat, now starting on a pint of Anchor Steam. I'm just bouncing around a little.

Got home at nine... 2 hours four beers, I like the odds.

Back