What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, looks like Unibroue has caved to the can. It still tastes similar to the bottled versions, but it is different...namely, no lees! Fin du Monde Trippel, and it's helping me warm up after 5h standing in the mighty Bow River. It was 17ºC / 63ºF outside today in blazing sun, but the water was just above 4ºC.

However, my sense of taste and smell are wonky, I'm weak and flushed, but also freezing cold..and my nose won't stop running. Been using my asthma puffer a lot this week as well. Sigh, might have to get a home-test kit tomorrow. Stupid Covid...aren't you finished yet? ( koff koff ) :agressive:

Cheers! :thumbsup:

FinduMonde_Can.jpg

I’m not the least bit Irish but there was this lone Guinness lurking in the back of the beer fridge. There’s grain in Guinness so a Grain Belt mug must be appropriate glassware, amirite?
View attachment 844389
You ARE right, and it looks fine to me.

I’m not the least bit Irish but there was this lone Guinness lurking in the back of the beer fridge. There’s grain in Guinness so a Grain Belt mug must be appropriate glassware, amirite?
View attachment 844389
C’mon everybody is part Irish. Every time I have a Guinness I always say I forgot how good this beer is and I should drink it more

My issue is not falling asleep but 2 of the last 3 nights storms rumbled through around 2:30am or so. I'm hallucinating that I'm drinking some good beers... don't wake me up! 😁

Oh, and @pshankstar , if you end up watching The Gentleman, the oldest brother is a spitting image of the newest member of our technician ranks...a PITA for sure!

PXL_20240318_004303460.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20240318_031313635.PORTRAIT.jpg

View attachment 844389
Everybody’s Irish on St Paddy’s day.

Secret Santa fruity sour ale from Little House Brewing. Good level of sour, lots of fruit, touch of vanilla. Good stuff! Thanks, @wepeeler !
View attachment 844426
I was wondering when we could spill the beans! Enjoy! I tried to get you mostly local stuff. Little House kicks ass!

It’s the only way I’ve cooked steak the past few years. Can’t even order at a restaurant anymore because it’s so much better at home.

I suck at food pics but the final product with more bourbon. View attachment 844449
Nice! I can relate with eating steak out. Reverse sear is great. My Kamado and kegerator are best friends.

Latest posts

Back