What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB smoked porter. A little sweet, smoke is just right for me (so probably too much for most folks😉).
IMG_20230414_174033.jpg

HB Doppelbock. Just getting to 3months conditioning time and its still young. Dark fruits are popping more now which is what I was going for. Dark cherry/plum forward. Between bottling for comps and "tasting" it here and there, Im gonna need to just bottle the rest so I can see how it ages as its just too easy to take a short pour from the keg.

thumbnail_IMG_5474.jpeg
thumbnail_IMG_5475.jpeg

HB Doppelbock. Just getting to 3months conditioning time and its still young. Dark fruits are popping more now which is what I was going for. Dark cherry/plum forward. Between bottling for comps and "tasting" it here and there, Im gonna need to just bottle the rest so I can see how it ages as its just too easy to take a short pour from the keg.

View attachment 817701View attachment 817702
It’s sure is pretty!

The Plantation 5 year is one of the most under rated rums out there. Fantastic. The price has risen in the last couple years as people have discovered it.
Been a while since I've gotten my hands on the 5-year one. Need to go out and find it in order to add it to my collection one of these days.

Back