What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been quite a while since I posted, so a bit of an update. Last time I posted, was celebrating getting over covid with Morris the nurse cat, star of the internet and of this thread in particular. After that post, I relapsed on the covid, which kept me dry for a few more weeks. Then, unexpectedly at 14 years old, my best friend and the world's best cat Morris died in my lap on 2/24 after a thankfully very brief (3 days) illness. Took quite a while to process that. Saying good bye tonight with a special bottle I bought when we brought home as a puppy the other half of my brewery name, Nigel our English bulldog. I expect to find him jumping into my chair and reclining it to his liking at moment. Sadly, that's now only a memory. 20220818_003820.jpg

Attachments

• 20230312_215520.jpg
    20230312_215520.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Some Lemoncello watching the latest Picard episode. A bit of a story about the Lemoncello thing. Wife and I went to Total Wine couple weeks back and this brand was on sale for $13.50/750ml, almost half off from so many others. Bought up the entire load. It'll be a staple for a while!

PXL_20230314_004522256.MP.jpg

Back