What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FAC52E22-681C-408A-8A29-0189E9B01B0C.jpeg

Appreciate it. Fortunately the animal control officers rescued the little ones, and the shelter reached out to us to foster and get them ready to be adopted. Challenging (rewarding) days ahead.

Some people suck, and people like you have hearts of gold. Thank you for rescuing them.

Heart of gold indeed!! Thank you Mr. Gray, what a great thing you did!!

Hoppebrau Helles Vollbier. Means light full beer. Thought I would recharge my reviews in this rainy Saturday.

This beer is from Hoppebrau GmBH in Waakirchen, Germany. This one clocks in at 4.9% ABV, a solid 1 finger of head that dissipates leaving great lacing behind with each gulp. Medium gold color, tastes a little footy to me on the front end, finishing to a respectable malty Helles. Looks like they are using the same bottles as the famous Ayinger Brauerei - which is good, I re-use these bottles. An OK Helles if on sale, but I wouldn’t pay up for this one however. Prost!
B164B912-D87A-418D-B5B2-7C88A34FFE5A.jpeg

Back