What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guinness!
IMG_20230220_170949504.jpg

So, planning retirement in Northern Nevada has come and gone. Ergo, we're going to be cleche retirees moving to Florida. I mean, what can go wrong?? Nothing I can think of right now..🤔

$3 for 24oz..hell yeah!

View attachment 813234
So, planning retirement in Northern Nevada has come and gone. Ergo, we're going to be cleche retirees moving to Florida. I mean, what can go wrong?? Nothing I can think of right now..🤔

$3 for 24oz..hell yeah!

View attachment 813234
Too many big bugs and other biting things 🦟🕷️🐍 !! Why not Corpus Christi?

Too many big bugs and other biting things 🦟🕷️🐍 !! Why not Corpus Christi?
We have big flying bugs/copperheads also so kinda used to it. CC is pretty cheap but SWIMBO wants to be close to a beautiful beach.

Finally tackled the leaking light housing HT project from the fall. Tried to do it right but they literally built the hot tub around the light. 😔

Nothing like 1min epoxy to the rescue. Small pour of the HB Belgian Dubbel since I still have 12hrs of night shift ahead of me.

Anyone else struggling with App lock ups? I think it's these advertisements popping up.

PXL_20230222_204722001.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
PXL_20230222_204606904~2.jpg
Screenshot_20230222-152723.png

Last edited:
Back