What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice shots Funkadelicturkey!

Gonna be a stout night for me.

image-1926641603.jpg

Blue moon clone that the temps dropped too low, and ended up causing off flavors. While not a true one it ended up a better Sasion than a lot I have had

Ostomo517 said:
I seem to remember you begging Nizzle to put some Coq in your box.... BAM! :D
Bwahahaha!
And let's set the record straight here. I never begged for it. I didn't even know Nizzle was giving me Coq. He just decided to sweeten our trade by throwing a Coq in extra. I didn't know I was receiving a Coq until he took a picture with a Coq in it, posted it a couple days ago, and said it was for me.
;)

And now in honor of my 3000th post, THIS:

image-3881030100.jpg

The Bruery Sour in the Rye...freaking phenomenal. Take away the spice from the rye, add cherry and you have Supplication.

Followed up with Ballast Point Indira Kundira. Very interesting, tastes like curry

Bwahahaha!
And let's set the record straight here. I never begged for it. I didn't even know Nizzle was giving me Coq. He just decided to sweeten our trade by throwing a Coq in extra. I didn't know I was receiving a Coq until he took a picture with a Coq in it, posted it a couple days ago, and said it was for me.
;)

View attachment 124123

either way, you're willingly taking his Coq. Ray Charles can see that.

Bwahahaha!
;)

View attachment 124123

I've been curious about this one and am a die hard hop head. How does it rate?

Bwahahaha!
;)

Hilarious!
And now my first taste of Ninkasi thanks to LoloMT7. Not exactly a session beer but I could easily drink these bombers all day. This is one bad ass IPA!

ForumRunner_20130524_200434.jpg

Your palate wasnt blown from the Heady? :mug:

Well, I can't taste the Mosaic very much. I got the Heady to share, so I figure the 1 1/2 I've had today should be do me. If I drink another, I'll probably have 3 more after that.

BrewinHooligan said:
I've been curious about this one and am a die hard hop head. How does it rate?

I would never buy it. I traded away a truly horrible beer for this one. Although this isn't knocking my socks off, I still ended up with the better end of the deal. I'm not a DFH fan, but I wanted to try this beer just to try it.
This one is almost 1 1/2 yrs old according to the date that was written on the side by its previous owner. It's not really hoppy at all. It's more like a barleywine. It is nowhere near what would be considered an IPA. There's alot of sweetness and alot of alcohol bite, and almost zero hops. I'm going to let it warm up a bit before finishing.

Back