What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What have I not drank would be easier.

Sam Adams Blackberry Wit, Leinenkugel Creamy Dark, My Nutty Brown (a few times) Leinenkugel Creamy Dark, My New Castle.

"Drink Beer, I'm Happy"

Lost Abbey Devotion. Which was rather underwhelming

I thought so too, but the other Tomme beers I've tried have been excellent.

I'm drinking my WCPL#3. It's basically a single-hop (Crystal) APA that's been lagered, 6% and 36IBU. It's well-brewed with no major flaws, and definitely the best one yet, but next time I'm dialing it down a bit.

Drinking Anchor Steam #3.

This is a followup to Narragansetts #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.

It doesn't look good for the rest of the Anchor Steam, either.

Today and tomorrow are my "weekend." It's been a long week. :cross:

Tonight had to be a commercial night, too, because I really want to give my American/German wheat thing (American Wheat with 100% Tettnanger for the four hop additions) a little while longer on gas and with the dry-hop before starting to pull on it. I needed something to distract me. I know as soon as I open that kegerator, the not-finished wheat thing will start calling my name... I'll lose my resolve and pull a half pint, "just to clear the sediment and take a nip to see what it's like.." Then another, and another, and another...

A big hot mug of Barry's Gold Blend tea from home - because I'm recovering from drinking this stuff last night:

3548173802_0c0a34c8c9.jpg

Looks like I'm the only one up late tonight!

Drinking the last of my single malt scotch. I deserve it for the work I did today. Just a nightcap anyway.

Tomorrow I shall enjoy some beer...I think I'll pick something special up...go to the expensive liquor store.

Blarney Sisters Dry Irish Stout. It's on draft for a change (usually nitro) which makes it taste like it has a load of Patent in it. Gonna take home a growler of their fabulous Koelsch! This brewpub manages to completely hose schwarzbier, and the Vienna is a hot mess, but that Koelsch is masterful, and when they put their English ales on cask, they absolutely sing.

Hottenroth Berliner Weisse from The Bruery

I previously tried New Belgium's BW and didn't care much for it. The Hottenroth, however, is quite satisfying.

Smithwicks, I don't know why they are so famous for Guinness. Guinness to me is great for the lightness on the pallet while being so dark, of course the head is awesome. But this Stanwicks is keeping an eighth inch head with my glass that has the etching (whatever you call it) that makes bubbles. And it is so tasty! Pour me another!

Enjoying (read:getting rather drunk off of) my Galena/Willamette IPA. It is the least favorite of my beers so I'm trying to empty the keg in order to make room for another brew.

bridgeport hop czar imperial IPA...very tasty. grabbed them by chance and will be getting them again for sure.

Yuengling Lord Chesterfield ale just became available here in SC! A big taste of home! 15 more minutes...

Just hope the porter comes in next! Mix Yuengling Chesterfield and porter and it's a much better Yuengling Black & Tan than what's bottled!

Last of my ESB. didn't age too well, but I was out of town so I couldn't keep it at good conditioning temps after it carbed up in the bottle, still drinkable.

Will have a Left Hand Milk Stout to end the night.

my smoked imperial stout, backed up with the new sierra nevada tumbler autumn brown ale.... this is a GOOD american brown ale has a us-05 taste (as all sn's do) but nice and malty/nutty with a bit of a hop kick... I like it!

Working on killing my keg of IPA (still) so that I can keg my English IPA ASAP when I get home from my Scotland trip.

Heh, wine.

I'm taking another wine tasting class. Today we blind-tasted 16 best-of-class winning wines. My overwheliming favorite was this one, an alcohol-free "white":
premium_white_big_cropped.jpg

Guess I need some kind of card revoked. I don't care, I could drink the snot outta that stuff.

Paulaner Oktoberfest. I have my own batch of Oktoberfest that I am going to start lagering this weekend. I want to tap the keg around October 1, in honor of the last weekend of Munich's Oktoberfest celebration.

Back