What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee before firing up the blower.

20220129_115255.jpg

It’s on the east side of the market. Not on the market itself, but other side of the block. Google it. They also have an amazing spot in Ferndale

View attachment 757200
I pass through Ferndale frequently on my way to the VA on Woodward. When this pandemic madness ever subsides I'll check it out. Thanks for the info ! Ferndale is nice in the summer, 9 mile and Woodward !

Latest project. A loft bed for the teenage girl...hard to believe! Think a trampoline is a perfectly flat surface?? 😁

This hits the spot doing wood work.

View attachment 757381
Well, of course a trampoline is a perfectly acceptable work surface. :cool:

A loft bed is a good, space saving, project. I built one last year in the really small 3rd BR at our city house. The grandkids toys get stored underneath and an actual, full size, human can sleep in the bed if we have an extra guest.
6C64D095-4F40-4BB4-B547-A9FD71594708.jpeg

More snow on the side of my house than the driveway. 40mph winds sideways or up also did the roofraking for me. Out of guilt shoveled the decks.

Good day for snow shoeing. Not Sure why the bluebirds aren't south

Thanks @pshankstar for another great OT funk.

Now to watch golf in sunny SoCal

IMG_20220129_151024.jpg
IMG_20220129_144457.jpg
Screenshot_20220129-152630.png
Screenshot_20220129-153706.png

Well, of course a trampoline is a perfectly acceptable work surface. :cool:

A loft bed is a good, space saving, project. I built one last year in the really small 3rd BR at our city house. The grandkids toys get stored underneath and an actual, full size, human can sleep in the bed if we have an extra guest.
View attachment 757387

Like it! Stream lined!

Unfortunately, I'm planning a 4 step up system with 10in risers creating cubbies for storage at each step. Underneath the bed will be a 3desk system that's180deg wraparound for homework, a computer, and her jewelry hobby and again with storage. On top she'll have bookshelves with some kind of led lighting system. Thinking Christmas tree lights which can change to whatever color she feels at the moment because you know, teenage girl. So yeah, the trampoline method created a nice trapezoid which needed work to fix. Humm, maybe I'll do a Beetlejuice themed loft. 🤔

Hard to believe I built all my entire kitchen cabinets this way 11yrs ago. Maybe a woodworking shop is due.

Moving on...

PXL_20220129_205222355.jpg

Back