What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB chocolate porter
A8F8D6B0-2353-4BDF-B0A2-47705DC461A7.jpeg

Yeah, no money saving with these NA’s. I agree Athletic is one of the better ones. I did not like the Lagunitas (I mean it was terrible). Sam Adams had a hazy NA that was good. Brew Dog’s aren’t bad, but they have 4-packs for same price as all other 6-packs.

Totally agree! The Lagunitas was awful! I drank one and dumped the rest.

D73C9498-20C2-4454-A6C7-E53B9D7B2396.jpeg
E21FA0AE-40AE-4DFF-A19F-C16411D62DF3.jpeg
Split the Sapwood Cellars with my wife earlier and now onto this delicious Cafe Kola from Treehouse.
Strong barrel character on the nose, great vanilla & coffee with each sip. As it warms the coffee intensifies, the vanilla is not far behind and the barrel mellows out to balance it all together.

Untappd’s Description:
Cafe Kola is a complimentary beer to our coffee liqueur Kola made with barrel-blended imperial stout, house-roasted and extracted cold brew concentrate, and a touch of vanilla. A mix of barrels from our program ranging from 12-24 months contributes a depth in character and intrigue that is buoyed by thoughtful blending and a well considered construct. Cafe Kola pours pitch black in the glass and presents with notes of freshly brewed coffee, dark chocolate, and warming bourbon vanilla tones. Enjoy!

Are you just visiting? Reno was one of my many childhood homes...technically Sun Valley.
Sorta, for 3 months, leaving end of December. I really like it here. Wife works seasonal jobs and I started working remotely about 4 years ago. Sold the house and hit the road. We've seen alot of the US but in reality we've just barely scratched the surface. So much to see and do. May sound simple but I like seeing the way the terrain slowly changes while traveling state to state. Especially from Midwest to west coast, just amazing.

Little nervous trying an IPA from Ommegang but its not bad at all. decent flavor overall. Especially like how they market it as a "dry-hopped" IPA as if the technique is new lol. Hops: NY-grown chinook, cascade, nugget, crystal, Michigan copper, and NY rakau. Had no idea that Michigan copper was grown in NY and would be interested in comparing NZ rakau to NY rakau.

IMG_1419.jpg

Little nervous trying an IPA from Ommegang but its not bad at all. decent flavor overall. Especially like how they market it as a "dry-hopped" IPA as if the technique is new lol. Hops: NY-grown chinook, cascade, nugget, crystal, Michigan copper, and NY rakau. Had no idea that Michigan copper was grown in NY and would be interested in comparing NZ rakau to NY rakau.

View attachment 749009
Never any reason to be apprehensive with Ommegang!

View attachment 749009
Try neon rainbows if you can find it, amazing!

The hydro sample from the Roggenbier I just bottled. :mug: I drank the whole sample--yeah, it was that tasty, even when green. Spicy, peppery rye was front and center. Looking forward to a few weeks from now. I've never had a commercial Roggenbier, so no idea what to expect with mine.

Now off to drink some finished beers!

Back