What are you drinking now?

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

TwistedGray

El Jefe Brewing Company
Reaction score

TheDudeLebowski

Reaction score
mmm those leeks! Looks like my property
Found these along the driveway today

View attachment 729464View attachment 729463
We had a couple good weeks of light rain and cool temps. Lots of mushrooms popping. I normally get a couple of dozen in the same spot. The chipmunks seem to have returned in the last couple of years. Backyard they disappeared. If I spot another munching on one like the other day on the deck post it's war.

orionol73

Reaction score
We had a couple good weeks of light rain and cool temps. Lots of mushrooms popping. I normally get a couple of dozen in the same spot. The chipmunks seem to have returned in the last couple of years. Backyard they disappeared. If I spot another munching on one like the other day on the deck post it's war.
It’s been generally too cold, frost until this past weekend, so kinda missed the blacks which are my favorite. The whites are coming on now
64AEFAB9-7730-4435-9309-AF48D982DB0E.jpeg

Tobor_8thMan

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
After pedaling my bicycle 227.63 miles in May (so far) and 670.4 miles this year, I'm treating myself to my own "Spotted Cow". This is a good homebrew, but, IMO, not a "Spotted Cow". Brewed from the HBT recipes. Do wish I was able to find a true "Spotted Cow" recipe.

Latest posts