What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nectaron Single Hop Pale
IMG_3395.jpg

@Noob_Brewer I'm not great at descriptions :) . But...if you're familiar with what Galaxy brings, Nectaron to me is a kindler, gentler fruitiness. But just as powerful, and probably would overpower most pairings, but in a good way. When Galaxy blows out the other hops, it's not always good. That's all I got...

And I didn't shy away with it: 1 oz of Magnum at 60, .8 oz Nectaron at 10, 1 oz at 5, 3 oz in a 165/20 min WP, 5 oz dryhop. And the beer is delicious.

And I think it's time to change your user name :cool:

Wasn't gonna drink tonight. F' that! I don't know what is more exhausting. Shovelling 20" of snow or getting people to play nice at work at the same time. Luckily it was nice fluffy snow. Dramatic dropoff of rain to snow line. From 0" right on the coast to 2" per mile of snow as u head west.
IMG_20210202_192331.jpg

@Noob_Brewer I'm not great at descriptions :) . But...if you're familiar with what Galaxy brings, Nectaron to me is a kindler, gentler fruitiness. But just as powerful, and probably would overpower most pairings, but in a good way. When Galaxy blows out the other hops, it's not always good. That's all I got...

And I didn't shy away with it: 1 oz of Magnum at 60, .8 oz Nectaron at 10, 1 oz at 5, 3 oz in a 165/20 min WP, 5 oz dryhop. And the beer is delicious.

And I think it's time to change your user name :cool:

I think your description is pretty good with what Ive gotten from nectaron actually. Its not over the top potent like galaxy and/or nelson etc but its still got a wonderful fruity (passionfruit/peach) vibe.

BTW: yes I didn't really think through my user name prior to joining lol, but can't change it now anyways right?

Cheers!

I think your description is pretty good with what Ive gotten from nectaron actually. Its not over the top potent like galaxy and/or nelson etc but its still got a wonderful fruity (passionfruit/peach) vibe.

BTW: yes I didn't really think through my user name prior to joining lol, but can't change it now anyways right?

Cheers!

Please click on my avatar and use the Start A conversation and let me know what name you would like to use. I can change it for you.

Back