What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Th
Let me know how this is. Idk if you found the same thing but I have their exact recipe if you need it

I've done research but came across this. I believe it as it's close to some of the research. Is anything you have different? The only thing is I'm not sure about the 9oz Simcoe FWH. Seems like a lot for a 6gal batch.

Screenshot_20200908-091048.png
Screenshot_20200908-091106.png

Last edited:
Th

I've done research but came across this. I believe it as it's close to some of the research. Is anything yiu have different? The only thing is I'm not sure about the 9oz Simcoe FWH. Seems like a lot for a 6gal batch.

View attachment 697809View attachment 697810
Im surprised they have 5% c40 and 5% carapils. I feel like last time I had that beer it was pretty yellow verses orange. Again it’s been a long time since you sent me one to try 😉😝 lol

Brewed a ebbegarden kveik hazy IPA with medusa and Idaho 7. Did one half with fresh blended and pasteurized pineapple, and the other with smoked fresh pineapple. Trying to decide which one to enter in our HB club contest!
received_2701393146776256.jpeg

That's why I prefer a canned/bottled on date. You're probably a month past its best

Back on topic, HB chocolate milk stout that I made for a dog charity thing that ended up not happening this year
View attachment 697728
Agreed. Came across it last month in Wisconsin at a guys weekend. Grabbed a sixer. This was the last can.

Back