What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it’s Oktoberfest season.
This beer is from a brewery in Durango, CO. It’s really good. I’m fighting back the urge to tap mine.
207A2297-77C3-4FC0-A391-2C6B62CEB3BC.jpeg

As a kid I thought I’d be able to make the rules as a man.... marriage taught me I no longer can(or am allowed to) think for myself lol
You must be a very very young man! That myth of being in charge is broken and put to rest right away in our marriages!! 30 years ago for me!!!

Looks like it’s Oktoberfest season.
This beer is from a brewery in Durango, CO. It’s really good. I’m fighting back the urge to tap mine.
View attachment 694329

I did 17days.... but needed the bucket for the Pliny clone so f-it! It's kegged and chilling. How about yours?

Enjoying this..

00100trPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200817200031159_COVER.jpg

I’m a huge fan of dark sours. Is it just a lacto/ped sour or did you add some funk to it?
Just a straight up lacto co-pitched with kveik. I didn't want anything I would have to sit on for a long time and being my first sour I wanted to take it easy. Cacoa nibs, lactose (Added with the hop tea so the bacteria didn't chew through it all) and a mess of raspberries still packs it with a ton of interesting flavours.

I did 17days.... but needed the bucket for the Pliny clone so f-it! It's kegged and chilling. How about yours?

Enjoying this..

View attachment 694347
Mine’s been kegged and chilling since the end of March.:cool:
Another Märzen from Left Hand. This is sweeter and maltier than the other one I had earlier.
A705941D-FB02-4D7A-BDF4-B82B080D3940.jpeg

Had a PBR before I got in the shower, but didn’t take a pic. Now drinking a Lewis & Clark Hefe after supper. This is a pretty popular beer here in MT, but is kind of a puzzle. It’s a tasty, easy drinking beer, but, to me at least, has absolutely none of the characteristics whch define a Hefe. No phenols, no esters, just a pleasant, inoffensive brew. Oh well, it tastes good after a day spent in the heat and dust of harvesting.
CF8D3CEA-3B96-4006-B9A2-45C6FDAE663B.jpeg

Had a PBR before I got in the shower, but didn’t take a pic. Now drinking a Lewis & Clark Hefe after supper. This is a pretty popular beer here in MT, but is kind of a puzzle. It’s a tasty, easy drinking beer, but, to me at least, has absolutely none of the characteristics whch define a Hefe. No phenols, no esters, just a pleasant, inoffensive brew. Oh well, it tastes good after a day spent in the heat and dust of harvesting.
View attachment 694373

I've had it once, and I'd have to agree

Back