What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying a new non-alcoholic beer. A little sweet for an IPA, but overall good.
45C21A4B-4653-42EB-828B-9C9DABC46CE2.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm vacationing outside of Asheville, NC, so I popped over to Sierra Nevada and picked up a 12-pack vertical of Bigfoot. Three bottles each of 2011, 2014, 2016, and 2020. I'm planning to put them away and have one each year as a Christmas treat/tradition for myself, but I couldn't help trying one tonight, one of the 2016's. From what I've read, I was expecting a bit of a hop bomb, but it's actually quite balanced and VERY yummy!

I'm vacationing outside of Asheville, NC, so I popped over to Sierra Nevada and picked up a 12-pack vertical of Bigfoot. Three bottles each of 2011, 2014, 2016, and 2020. I'm planning to put them away and have one each year as a Christmas treat/tradition for myself, but I couldn't help trying one tonight, one of the 2016's. From what I've read, I was expecting a bit of a hop bomb, but it's actually quite balanced and VERY yummy!
If you like IPAs, look for some Monkeysphere. It’s brewed in Greensboro. I had some when I visited my brother in law there and I thought it was pretty good.
DEC259B3-56F3-4BBB-BD2A-0D1012200481.png

Was in Boulder last year and can't remember the name of the brewery. Belgian joint. Got a flight, one was a table beer. We hit tons of spots. Oskar, avery etc. Buddy asked what was my favorite beer. Immediately said the table beer. He said me too. This one is good too....actually very good!! 🍻
1595739084024555802649102144394.jpg

Was in Boulder last year and can't remember the name of the brewery. Belgian joint. Got a flight, one was a table beer. We hit tons of spots. Oskar, avery etc. Buddy asked what was my favorite beer. Immediately said the table beer. He said me too. This one is good too....actually very good!! 🍻 View attachment 691123
Pairs nicely with a pbandj...lingon berrry on 12 grain, just sayin
15957408018135733087873500405244.jpg

Brew day done, kicking back with some goat cheese and crackers with the Boss.

View attachment 691077

One if my fave members back yards :)

Sitting here enjoying the evening when a yellow jacket just decided to tag my forearm. Time to bring out the big guns

Fortunate to have moved West, away from that. Our bees aren't asholes.

Trying a new non-alcoholic beer. A little sweet for an IPA, but overall good.
View attachment 691094

Remind me, you into sours?

Pretty sure that was actually, prost

View attachment 691097

Spell check error or should I go to bed and re read this in the a.m.?

Was in Boulder last year and can't remember the name of the brewery. Belgian joint. Got a flight, one was a table beer. We hit tons of spots. Oskar, avery etc. Buddy asked what was my favorite beer. Immediately said the table beer. He said me too. This one is good too....actually very good!! 🍻 View attachment 691123

I love table beers :)

... water, like a gallon of it. After "relaxing," I (we) spent the better part of four and a half hours repairing the koi pond. We've been chasing a leak, and it was in the most obvious of places. Anyways, were pretty sure we solved two issues today, but will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm done. Our next pond is going to be so much nicer...because I'm not going to do it!

I dug down at the brick about three feet, so that I could excavate about four inches underneath that box. It had always been sitting to tall, but we didn't notice at first. There was also a leak from inside that box - hopefully fixed, finally! Getting everything leveled correctly proved to be fun too because that box can only pivot left to right.

I think I have earned a better for tomorrow :)
IMG_20200725_155417.jpg

Latest posts

Back