What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Grisette and a hella nice IPA

6AB2FBDC-79A2-4017-AD95-F02961048D99.jpeg
02F640D2-3277-4403-8F60-5B14CC6FE660.jpeg

We'll, me and the missus parted ways last year. Getting ready for a biz trip to Aussieland, shirts are washed but wrinkly. I bought an iron last night. I'm used to doing everything myself, now I need to learn ironing!
It took me until I was married and my wife explaining to me that you put water in an iron to produce steam, and not to keep it from over-heating which had been my assumption.

I suppose someone has made a YouTube video, all I can tell you is do not set the iron too hot, and keep it moving so you don’t scorch the fabric. Dave you'll probably need to touch them up once you unpack too, depending on how spiffy you want to dress.

I suppose someone has made a YouTube video, all I can tell you is do not set the iron too hot, and keep it moving so you don’t scorch the fabric. Dave you'll probably need to touch them up once you unpack too, depending on how spiffy you want to dress.

Spiffy for travel and meetings, t-shirts and jeans for work!
EDIT: I'll be quarantining for 14 days at a private resort, hopefully, the room comes with an iron.
(Or maybe laundry service)!

Last edited:
In a previous life I had to wear business attire on a fairly regular basis. I can still iron a shirt, if I have to, but now about the only time I wear a shirt with a collar is if it’s a Hawaiian shirt. :cool:
I'm packing 2 Hawaiians, one of which I actually picked up in Fiji a couple years ago while doing some work on a 747.

Latest posts

Back