What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
60045533115__FE8815C6-A0A4-4CF5-BFE5-F84CD8D131AB.JPG

Brewing in the morning so can’t have many more like this one tonight.

@grampamark, I'm sensing you're on a mission here. Proving All Day really deserves the moniker? Well carry on, admirable sacrifice and all....
We’re at the city house this week. I have one bottle of HB left and have been drinking what’s in the beer fridge. That’s, mostly, the remains of a 15-pack of All Day I bought just before Xmas.

We’re going back to the farm tomorrow. I’ll have HB again.

HB Belgian Quad. Finally pulled the trigger on the West12. One for Sharing. One for aging. One for comparingView attachment 664678View attachment 664679
Didn't cost me too much more than that back in 2014 to fly to Belgium and try some at the source ;) I brought a bunch home, although I think I'm now down to my last one or two.
Enjoy!!

* Didn't know you could order it online.

Didn't cost me too much more than that back in 2014 to fly to Belgium and try some at the source ;) I brought a bunch home, although I think I'm now down to my last one or two.
Enjoy!!

* Didn't know you could order it online.
$100 to fly to Belgium??

Pork butt on for tomorrow SB
IMG_20200201_120102.jpeg

Back