What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0212.JPG

That's what we get for $15 shipping. As long as you get eventually get it, Right?Rebels look done for....what do you guys think?View attachment 656835

Gotta admit. I pay $100 a year for one-two shipping with amazon these days. I’m spoiled and alcohol is harder to ship, but you have to know where the box is if I call and ask. Instead it’s “ Tavour over promises”, “ how should we know where your package is?” , “ oh we delivered it?” I’m still a little prickly after my week of waiting for my delivery this week...

Have to say though. Awesome beer! Can’t be happier with the selections. But the shipping is no bueno, at least in the OH. Priority dispatch is not so good.

Last edited:
Tonight, Santa Cruz Cider Company's Grav Dry is in the glass. As the label states, it's done champenoise, and done well. I first tasted it at room temp, and it tasted... hmm, empty (?), but after chilling it down to about 58F, the flavor was unwrapped, that's to say the apple came out. There's nice, soft tannins, a wonderful after taste that's clean and refreshing. The color in the glass is light amber, and the tiny bubbles form on the sides of the glass. I think it's a great one to chill out with a gently sip and reflect on the trees the apples came from, the bees that pollinated the pink flowers, and all of the folks that were part of bringing this golden liquid from a seed, to scion, to cultivating, picking, pressing, fermenting, racking, bottling, shipping, and all the other steps I have not mentioned, only to be poured into a glass, resulting in respite from s brutal week. A very good cider to end the week that keeps getting better after each pour. Thank you Nicole!
20191213_184205.jpg

IMG_8107.JPG

IMG_8108.JPG

IMG_8109.JPG

IMG_8111.JPG

IMG_8112.JPG

Started off with a Single Cut IPA earlier. Brought over the 2018 CBS and the RR Porter (thanks again @afro_lou) to share with some good friends. The Ommegang was something someone else brought to share.
Now home enjoying the Float the Day Away also from Lou. Haven’t seen a clear/clean DIPA in a while and it’s nice! The pups need some time to romp and play.

View attachment 656894
View attachment 656895
View attachment 656896
View attachment 656897
View attachment 656898
Started off with a Single Cut IPA earlier. Brought over the 2018 CBS and the RR Porter (thanks again @afro_lou) to share with some good friends. The Ommegang was something someone else brought to share.
Now home enjoying the Float the Day Away also from Lou. Haven’t seen a clear/clean DIPA in a while and it’s nice! The pups need some time to romp and play.

That Ommegang is giving me ideas!

View attachment 656894
View attachment 656895
View attachment 656896
View attachment 656897
View attachment 656898
West coast from the west coast, its were its at!

Latest posts

Back