What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dogfish head 75min IPA
1575596303716.jpg

And I love Westmalle Dubbel! Never seen it in small bottles though. Around here, 750ml bottles only.
Never seen it either. Total wine and more in ABQ. 1st time in one and love the place. Got the trippel in little guys too

No, your post said WLP099, and I'm not familiar with that one. Did you mean WLP090?
WLP099 doesn't exist as far as I know. My bad. I copied and pasted the typo from my beer notes. I've been feeling unsettled ever since though with using a diastaticus strain and been heavy on the bleach and rinsing.

Jalapeno Habanero Blonde Ale... aka Hot Blonde (different than the Basic Blonde that came from the same batch)

79491534_2688278797896036_3554859966072356864_o.jpg

Background flag came from my time at Norfolk Naval Shipyard as the docking officer... I was point-man during the 2016 Hurricane Matthew... it was ripped from a flag pole at the yard and I found it the next day. Figured I could adopt it.

Nut Brown
One recipe
Three yeasts, two of which are quite unconventional (those two were nothing to write home about, interesting experiment though...will wait until they're carb'd then do a tasting of all three).
IMG_20191205_171632.jpg

Just chatted with Dad up in the Sonora area. Asked if he was prepared for the Pineapple Express heading their way. He mentioned they're waiting on getting the generator hooked up to the house with all the rolling backouts. 21st century problems. Cheers to Cali folks!
Too early for me, plus I'm at work. Looks like you're killin' it though.
Are we supposed to drink high or low ABV beers early in the day?? I forget this this it is. Wife still in Washington with the boy who's flying back with here Sunday. ER time for him I guess. Life changes in a hurry, enjoy the peace in-between.

DDH Galaxy and Chinook. Not bad.
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20191206132816915.jpeg

Latest posts

Back